44th MP Detachment (CID) wins prestigious 2016 Feher-Deavers Award
By CID Public Affairs OfficeJanuary 25, 2017
The Feher-Deavers Award honors the most outstanding U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command Detachment based upon the detachment's recorded accomplishments, achievements and programs that best exemplify the intent of the award and directly contributed to the detachment's mission success."The 44th Military Police Detachment's selection as the Feher-Deavers Award winner was based on the dedication and commitment of the Soldiers, Civilians and Families over the past year," said MG Mark S. Inch, the provost marshal general of the Army and commanding general of CID, in his announcement to the field. "This significant accomplishment was achieved due to a team effort; they exemplified our motto of "Do What Has to be Done." They have set the highest standard that all CID detachments should strive to meet.""Congratulations to the officers, noncommissioned officers, Soldiers, Civilians and Families of the 44th Military Police Detachment (CID)," added Inch."It feels absolutely incredible to win the Feher-Deavers award," said SA Patrick L. Rasmussen, special-agent-in-charge of the 44th MP Detachment (CID). "I would compare it to a NFL team winning the Super Bowl. The Detachment won this award due to many things which we are proud of: team work, hard work, excellent cases, and stellar support to the action commanders and trial counsels.""The look on the faces [of the Soldiers] was priceless as their dedication to duty was recognized," added Rasmussen.Established in 2012, the Feher-Deavers Award was created to promote esprit-de-corps and professionalism amongst CID Detachments throughout the command. The award is named in honor of CW4 Andre C. R. Feher and SGM Herman L. Deavers, both of whom made significant contributions to CID and represented the warrant and enlisted agent team concept, the very cornerstone of the CID detachment.
- June 1, 2020Fort Leonard Wood recognizes instructors, civilians of the year
- May 29, 2020Ivy Tuba Player Wins Award
- May 29, 2020History packed Honor Field sees increased visitors
- May 29, 2020Fort Jackson teacher finalist for Educator of Promise Award
- May 29, 2020FMWR moving toward return of normal operations
- May 29, 2020Camp Zama hosts Navy aviators from Atsugi
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 28, 2020First DoD medical personnel licensed to practice in Kuwait
- May 27, 2020Honolulu District hydraulic engineer named 2019 USACE Climate Champion Award winner
- May 27, 2020Army awards nearly $3M to push research boundaries in off-road autonomy
- May 26, 2020Semper Fi!
- May 26, 2020Saber Squadron One Step Closer to Army's Top Maintenance Award
- May 22, 20201st Medical Brigade leader recognized by Dental Corps
- May 22, 2020Nebraska Army National Guard firefighters deploy to Romania
- May 21, 2020Fort Leonard Wood senior leaders surprise Soldier with President’s Volunteer Service Award