Sky Soldiers unveil new official website
By Maj. Juan Martinez (The 173rd Airborne Brigade)January 24, 2017
The 173rd Airborne Brigade website has been completely revamped to make it more user friendly and updated to reflect the new U.S. Army interface.The new mobile-friendly website, www.skysoldiers.army.mil provides access to all Sky Soldier related news and information.
Links to all social media platforms, as well as links to current news stories are easily accessible on the new website. Each battalion has their own homepage with command bios, history, newcomer's info and a window to the battalion Facebook page. Leadership team bios for the entire brigade are also available online under the leadership button. Under each set of battalion command team bios you'll find a link to that battalion's homepage.The entire Sky Soldier family benefits from the revamp. The FRG page has easily accessible buttons to contact the brigade family readiness support assistant or specific company's FRG leader.Additionally, the new Medal of Honor page that highlights all the brave Sky Soldiers that have received our nation's highest honor.Check it out today and let us know what you think!
- April 1, 2020Bored at home? Try these family-friendly activities with the kids
- March 20, 2020Fort Rucker leaders conduct Facebook Live town hall to inform community about COVID-19
- March 20, 20201st Cav Div Shares Helpful Sources on COVID-19
- March 16, 2020Army Medical Command launches COVID-19 Information Hotline
- March 13, 2020Army MEDCOM COVID-19 Information Hotline, APHC website support community preparation, resilience
- March 5, 20201st Cavalry Division holds JCR training
- March 4, 2020Sky Devils provide critical link to Soldiers
- March 4, 2020Diversity and Inclusion -- the link to JMC's Strategic Success!
- March 3, 2020Spring forward safely, change fire alarm batteries
- February 27, 2020Friendly competition, married Soldiers both get selected for drill sergeant academy
- February 26, 2020U.S, Kuwait artillery light up the night sky