173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsJanuary 6, 2017
VICENZA, Italy -- A paratrooper assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vicenza, Italy was found dead January 6, 2017, in their off-post residence here.
The paratrooper's name is being withheld pending next of kin notification. The incident is still under investigation by local authorities and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- January 17, 2019Family and MWR events, activities
- January 15, 2019Contracting Soldiers support no-notice readiness exercise
- January 9, 2019Army Cyber Protection Brigade Soldiers achieve first for battalion airborne qualification
- January 8, 2019Out & About in Italy
- January 4, 2019Paratroopers Prove Prowess In Alpine Passage
- December 28, 2018101st Airborne Division celebrates its 2018 Day of the Eagles
- December 18, 2018USAG Italy Welcomes New Carabinieri Commander
- December 14, 2018The All American Band brings holiday cheer 12 days before Christmas
- December 14, 2018Fury, 2PARA Paratroopers Partner in Kenya, Improve Readiness and Interoperability
- December 14, 2018"Wearing Spurs Means a Cavalry Paratrooper Persevered"
- December 14, 2018US, British Paratroopers Train to Patrol, React to Contact
- December 14, 2018Fury, 2PARA Paratroopers Dig In, Patrol in Fight against Simulated Enemy in Kenya
- December 7, 2018The 82nd Airborne Division Band and Chorus spreads holiday cheer