173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsJanuary 6, 2017
VICENZA, Italy -- A paratrooper assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vicenza, Italy was found dead January 6, 2017, in their off-post residence here.
The paratrooper's name is being withheld pending next of kin notification. The incident is still under investigation by local authorities and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- October 21, 2019101st Airborne Division heightens readiness and skills in WFX 20-01
- October 17, 2019New parachute system for low altitude airdrops tested at Fort Bragg
- October 17, 2019Lifeliners in Action
- October 15, 2019Halloween events focus on Family and safety planned at USAG Italy
- October 10, 2019FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER
- October 9, 201982nd Airborne tests new portable robot for individual Soldiers
- October 8, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps hosts change of command, welcomes familiar Fort Bragg leader to the helm
- October 8, 201975th Magneville Memorial
- October 8, 2019Cabbage Patch Parade
- October 7, 2019Fort Bragg engineers honor fallen paratrooper
- October 7, 2019Fire Prevention Week Activities Planned at USAG Italy
- October 2, 2019October marks Domestic Violence Awareness Month at USAG Italy
- September 26, 2019Army paratroopers jump with plasma, testing new lifesaving delivery method
- September 25, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps troopers jump for first time following year-long deployment
- September 15, 2019Chaos Soldiers shake the ground with howitzers