173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsJanuary 6, 2017
VICENZA, Italy -- A paratrooper assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vicenza, Italy was found dead January 6, 2017, in their off-post residence here.
The paratrooper's name is being withheld pending next of kin notification. The incident is still under investigation by local authorities and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- January 21, 2020CECOM flies into action to support rapid 82nd Airborne deployment
- January 17, 2020Dental Health Activity - Italy Soldiers boost spirits of Italian children
- January 17, 2020USAG Italy Quality of Life Survey Open through Feb. 29
- January 17, 2020Italian base leadership duties split with arrival of a new commander
- January 16, 2020USAG Italy Online Airport Shuttle Bus Reservation System Launched
- January 15, 2020Special Forces Soldiers Dies in Training Accident
- January 9, 2020Eighth Army, 75 years ago today
- January 3, 2020Vicenza pharmacist earns esteemed award for initiative
- December 31, 2019NY National Guard's 42nd Division blooded in battle 75 years ago
- December 23, 20197th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Soldier Dies in Afghanistan
- December 20, 2019Airborne Chaplain Notes
- December 18, 2019Reserve assets increase readiness and teamwork in intelligence community
- December 17, 2019Fort Bragg's Soldier Support Center dedicated to 'Father of the Airborne'
- December 16, 2019Lifeliners December Newsletter 2019
- December 11, 2019DENTAC Italy Soldiers lend a hand in Venice flood
- December 8, 2019Panther Paratrooper Keeps Lights On, Power Flowing