173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsJanuary 6, 2017
VICENZA, Italy -- A paratrooper assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vicenza, Italy was found dead January 6, 2017, in their off-post residence here.
The paratrooper's name is being withheld pending next of kin notification. The incident is still under investigation by local authorities and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- November 8, 2018All American Engineers Train to Breach, Have a Blast
- November 1, 2018Airborne Soldiers wrap up Spider networked munition system upgrade test
- November 1, 2018Dental Health Activity-Italy receives 2018 ASHMS Star award
- November 1, 2018PHA-I animal care specialists brush up on skills
- October 31, 2018Advancing medical care, science through clinical investigation
- October 29, 201882nd Airborne Division JAG Holds Their First Olympics
- October 25, 2018Public Health Activity-Italy hosts joint Food Protection Training Summit
- October 16, 2018Family and MWR events, activities
- October 16, 2018Out & About - Veneto
- October 12, 2018"More than a Calling" - Airborne Rabbi Leads by Example
- October 11, 2018Military phone numbers in Italy to change
- October 10, 2018Airborne and HIMARS at Arctic Anvil 19
- October 9, 2018Having a baby in Italy