173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsJanuary 6, 2017
VICENZA, Italy -- A paratrooper assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vicenza, Italy was found dead January 6, 2017, in their off-post residence here.
The paratrooper's name is being withheld pending next of kin notification. The incident is still under investigation by local authorities and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- August 12, 2019Fort Benning to mark National Airborne Day with parachute jumps, Airborne School graduation
- August 11, 2019Panther Paratroopers Patrol in South Kandahar
- August 9, 2019New York National Guard Soldiers provide CH-47 transport for Leapfest
- August 9, 2019Dental Soldiers learn spin control
- August 8, 2019Public Health Activity - Italy holds a change of command ceremony
- August 2, 2019August is Antiterrorism Awareness Month at USAG Italy
- July 29, 2019Criminal Investigation Command competitors Army Cyber Command's top NCO, Soldier for 2019
- July 26, 2019Panther Paratroopers Earn Combat Patch
- July 24, 2019Iowa Red Bulls and 101st Airborne strengthen relationship
- July 24, 2019Garrison Italy says 'arrivederci' to Berdy, 'benvenuti' to Vogel
- July 22, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps memorializes fallen leader
- July 21, 2019Paratroopers Provide Security in Kandahar
- July 21, 2019Panther Paratroopers Assume Authority for Operations in Afghanistan
- July 16, 201982nd Airborne Division announces 2012 Jumpmaster of the Year
- June 24, 201982nd Airborne Division paratroopers conduct CALFEX in Bulgaria