173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsJanuary 6, 2017
VICENZA, Italy -- A paratrooper assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vicenza, Italy was found dead January 6, 2017, in their off-post residence here.
The paratrooper's name is being withheld pending next of kin notification. The incident is still under investigation by local authorities and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- March 19, 2019USAG Italy Fire Department performs bilateral exercise with Vicenza Comando Vigili del Fuoco
- March 19, 2019U.S. Army Garrison Italy seeks proposals for build-to-lease housing project
- March 15, 2019Out & About in Italy (March 16-30)
- March 13, 2019Soldiers conduct airdrop, road tests of new JLTVs
- March 6, 2019101st Airborne Division Soldiers Honor Fallen Navy SEAL at Ship Commissioning
- March 6, 20193rd Brigade Conducts Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise, Proves Tactical Prowess, Combat Acumen
- March 5, 2019Rappelling Dragons: XVIII Airborne Corps conducts air assault training
- March 5, 2019Granddaughter of famed General Patton visits 101st Airborne Division
- March 1, 2019USAG Italy leaders host town hall, address resident issues
- February 28, 2019Out & About in Italy
- February 27, 2019LRC Italy supports humanitarian relief efforts to Ukrainian rehabilitation center
- February 26, 2019Traffic fines in Italy may leave drivers with less money in pockets
- February 22, 2019The voice of a Paratrooper
- February 20, 2019101st Airborne Division Soldiers earn Distinguished Flying Cross
- February 15, 2019Out & About in Italy (Feb. 16-March 2)