173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsJanuary 6, 2017
VICENZA, Italy -- A paratrooper assigned to the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vicenza, Italy was found dead January 6, 2017, in their off-post residence here.
The paratrooper's name is being withheld pending next of kin notification. The incident is still under investigation by local authorities and U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- June 7, 2019101st Airborne Division hosts Annual "Franklin Rendezvous"
- June 7, 2019Workshop fosters partnerships for sustainable training in northern Italy
- June 1, 2019101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell honor the past with 'Week of the Eagles'
- May 30, 2019EARNING THE EXPERT INFANTRYMAN BADGE
- May 30, 2019All American week 2019
- May 30, 2019Italy garrison transfers responsibility with ceremony
- May 27, 2019Charlie, 2-505 PIR Conducts Company Live Fire
- May 27, 2019U.S. and British Paratroopers conduct Live Fire training in Kenya
- May 27, 20191Panther Paratroopers Conduct Live Fire Exercise
- May 27, 2019Bravo, 2-505 PIR Company Live Fire
- May 27, 20193rd Brigade Artillery Paratroopers Jump, Conduct Live Fire from Bragg Drop Zone
- May 27, 2019"The Tenacity and Ferocity of the American Paratrooper"
- May 27, 2019Panther Paratroopers Conduct Sunset Static Line Jump
- May 27, 20191Fury Paratroopers Conduct Live-Fire Exercises, Continue Off Post Training Rotation
- May 27, 2019Equal in All Ways to All Paratroopers - The Origin of the "Triple Nickles"
- May 27, 20193rd Brigade 82nd Airborne Division All American Week 2019