Humphreys kicks off holiday season with Christmas tree lighting
By U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Public AffairsDecember 9, 2016
CAMP HUMPHREYS -- U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys opened the holiday season in style with a festive Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Dec. 9 at Transformation Park here.
The event featured holiday music courtesy of the Eighth Army Band brass quartet, lots of fun for the kids and the arrival of the guest of honor on a fire engine--Santa himself with a host of elves.
Following the tree lighting there was a cookie social in the Community Activity Center.
- April 15, 2019Arbor Day: U.S. Soldiers and DDC Citizens cultivate friendships
- April 14, 2019Heating season ends, systems begin shutoff
- April 10, 2019Month of the Military Child: Authors read to Humphreys students
- April 8, 2019Soldiers join the fight against wildfire in South Korea
- April 3, 2019Bulldog Brigade service members walk to remember
- April 3, 2019Unsung hero wins dispatcher of the year award
- April 3, 2019Forest Fire Folly: Fire safety
- March 29, 2019Soldier says CSS VSAT Inflatable Antenna rocks!
- March 26, 2019STEM Career Shadow Day provides glimpse into future
- March 13, 2019Notes from the Garrison