Humphreys kicks off holiday season with Christmas tree lighting
By U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Public AffairsDecember 9, 2016
CAMP HUMPHREYS -- U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys opened the holiday season in style with a festive Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Dec. 9 at Transformation Park here.
The event featured holiday music courtesy of the Eighth Army Band brass quartet, lots of fun for the kids and the arrival of the guest of honor on a fire engine--Santa himself with a host of elves.
Following the tree lighting there was a cookie social in the Community Activity Center.
- October 17, 2019ULDP program further develops U.S. Army Corps of Engineers leaders
- October 16, 2019Humphreys' Job Fair provides avenue for employment
- October 15, 2019502nd Field Hospital Welcomes Its New Senior Enlisted Advisor
- October 15, 2019Exchange's 2019 Toy Book is every military brat's guide to the holidays
- October 10, 2019Two men, two eras, join to pay tribute to first Eighth Army general
- October 10, 2019Dead trees to be removed from FLW housing beginning Nov. 1
- October 10, 2019Hiring initiative helping military spouses join workforce
- October 9, 2019Humphreys' chaplain wins a distinguished award
- October 8, 2019Army Substance Abuse Program coordinator saves a life
- October 6, 2019Greywolf increases readiness with focused maintenance program
- October 3, 2019Army Aviation Museum Helicopter Inspires 2019 White House Christmas Ornament
- September 26, 2019Don't fall victim to house fires this fall
- September 25, 20199th JROTC BN first to participate in the USAG Ansbach Adopt-A-Tree Program
- September 24, 2019Hospital dedication ceremony marks a new era in healthcare at Camp Humphreys
- September 23, 2019Korea Water Resource Development Corporation (K-water) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers further deve
- September 20, 2019Santa's Castle elves to usher in the magic of Christmas