Humphreys kicks off holiday season with Christmas tree lighting
By U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Public AffairsDecember 9, 2016
CAMP HUMPHREYS -- U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys opened the holiday season in style with a festive Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Dec. 9 at Transformation Park here.
The event featured holiday music courtesy of the Eighth Army Band brass quartet, lots of fun for the kids and the arrival of the guest of honor on a fire engine--Santa himself with a host of elves.
Following the tree lighting there was a cookie social in the Community Activity Center.
- January 27, 2020'Headhunter' Soldiers bring Christmas spirit to local children
- January 24, 2020Garrison TASP Rodeo to go virtual in 2020
- January 22, 2020Old elementary school closes, but training continues in building
- January 21, 2020USAMMC-K recognized for safety program
- January 17, 2020Remembering Martin, a MLK Day observance
- January 17, 2020Garrison welcomes new senior enlisted leader
- January 17, 2020Dental Health Activity - Italy Soldiers boost spirits of Italian children
- January 17, 2020USAG Italy Quality of Life Survey Open through Feb. 29
- January 16, 20202020 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Safety Message
- January 16, 2020Fall housing survey ends, emphasis continues
- January 16, 2020USAG RP takes half of IMCOM-Europe fire services awards
- January 16, 2020Eighth Army Engineers Install ACFT Equipment
- January 14, 2020MPs use new Modular Handgun System to train, qualify
- January 13, 20202ID/RUCD Soldier spreads goodwill to Warriors over Holidays
- January 13, 20202019 Year in Review
- January 3, 2020Reserve Soldiers answer call to deliver mail on deployment