2016 Korean-American Friendship Club
By Eighth Army Public Affairs officeDecember 8, 2016
Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, the commanding general of U.S. Forces Korea, United Nations Command, Combined Forces Command and senior leaders from U.S. Forces Korea and Eighth Army participated in a friendship luncheon hosted by the Korean American Friendship Club at the Seoul Club, Seoul, South Korea, Dec. 7. The luncheon brought together Korean senior journalists, Korean-American Friendship Club members and U.S. military senior leaders in order to maintain a strong relationship between the U.S forces and the Korean media. During the luncheon, Brooks received an appreciation award for his dedication to the ROK-U.S. alliance from Korean-American Friendship Club President Bong, Doo-Wan.
- November 12, 2018Avenger and Sentinel Advanced Gunnery validates SHORAD capabilities on the Korean Peninsula
- November 9, 2018Listed as unknown for decades, Soldier killed in Korean War buried at Fort Benning
- November 9, 2018Veterans honored during ceremony at BAMC
- November 8, 2018BAMC achieves 'Most Wired' title for 7th year
- November 8, 2018Fort Benning, Army appreciate retired military community, asks retirees to 'hire,' 'inspire'
- November 6, 2018Volunteer program to host 'Lunch and Learn Training Session' Nov. 15
- November 1, 2018Wiesbaden Pharmacy changes shorten wait times
- October 29, 20181st Cavalry Division Soldier missing since Korean War laid to rest
- October 29, 2018Boys and Girls Clubs of America President and CEO visits Benelux CYS
- October 29, 2018Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Club Support Patriot Day Ruck
- October 18, 2018But first, lunch
- October 18, 2018South Korean ambassador to Afghanistan visits Bagram
- October 16, 2018Concert celebrates 2ID base tenure, never-ending friendship