Lieutenant General Edward C. Cardon, Director, Office of Business Transformation Official Biography
By U.S. ArmyDecember 2, 2016
Lieutenant General Edward C. Cardon was born in Texas, raised in California and was commissioned as an Engineer Officer from the United States Military Academy in 1982.
LTG Cardon has commanded at every level from company through Army Service Component Command. Some of his assignments include Observer/Controller at the National Training Center; Strategist to the Army Chief of Staff; Commander, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 3d Infantry Division; Deputy Commandant, US Army Command and General Staff College; Deputy Commanding General (Support), United States Forces -- Iraq; Commanding General, 2d Infantry Division, Republic of Korea; and Commanding General, US Army Cyber Command and 2d Army.
LTG Cardon has deployed in support of IFOR/SFOR Bosnia-Herzegovina and on four separate occasions in support of OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM.
His education includes a Bachelor of Science Degree from the United States Military Academy and two Masters Degrees - one from the National War College and the other from the United States Naval Command and Staff College, both in National Security and Strategic Studies.
Lieutenant General Cardon is married and has three children.
- November 20, 20194th Infantry Division Soldiers test new battlefield smoke generating system
- November 20, 2019Regional Health Command-Pacific kicks off 2019 Fall Commander's Symposium
- November 20, 2019National Guard captain seizes UK learning opportunity
- November 18, 2019AMCOM leader shares tactics for success
- November 15, 2019IMCOM-E director tours USAG RP footprint
- November 14, 2019One Call Away: Medical Teams Answer the Call During MEDEX 20-01
- November 14, 2019Homeland Defense: Our nation's new frontline
- November 14, 201910th Mountain Division commander speaks at Veterans Day breakfast
- November 14, 2019West Point Middle School honors veterans during WWII-themed play
- November 10, 2019NCOs, Soldiers vie for Pacific Guardian of the Quarter honor
- November 8, 2019New chief counsel returns to AMCOM
- November 6, 2019Pa. Guard cyber branch supports 2019 election
- November 6, 2019Oregon National Guard joins international exercise, exchange
- November 5, 2019Commanding General Administers Oath to Inspectors General
- November 4, 2019Command and General Staff College hosts Profession of Arms Forum