Camp opportunity for Families of fallen Soldiers
By Eve Meinhardt, ParaglideMarch 3, 2009
FORT BRAGG-- Victory Junction, a year-round camping environment for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses, is offering the camp and it's services to surviving spouses of fallen Soldiers and their children April 17 through 19.
Families must be registered with Survivor Outreach Services to be eligible for participation. Families not already registered with SOS can still do so to be eligible for the trip. The registration deadline is Feb. 28.
Surviving Families who need to register with SOS before applying for the Victory Junction trip must contact Stephanie Glover at 396-4306 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Barbara Trower-Simpkins at 396-6458 or barbara.trowersimpkins@
Surviving Families already enrolled in SOS can visit the Web site www.fortbraggmwr.com/acs.php and follow the link to register for Victory Junction. Applications will also be available at all nine ACS locations.
- June 18, 2018Benning drill sergeant reflects on finding strength in his Family
- June 14, 2018Fort Drum Soldiers, Families enjoy day at Alexandria Bay during Riverfest
- June 14, 2018Army's Senior Leaders honor the fallen on the 243rd Army Birthday
- June 13, 2018U.S. Park Police honor the fallen
- June 11, 2018Ceremony at First Division Museum honors 100th anniversary of first major 'Big Red One' victory of W
- June 8, 20183SB Families Prepare for Soldiers' Return
- June 8, 2018Program initiatives for the M88 Family of Vehicles
- June 7, 2018Fort Jackson celebrates 101 years of Victory Starting Here
- June 6, 2018Mortuary affairs: A solemn duty to honor the fallen
- June 5, 2018Fort Stewart runs, remembers fallen
- June 4, 2018Fort Benning Soldiers, Families help 'Feed the Valley'
- June 4, 2018DoD: Enhanced support for military special-needs families
- June 4, 2018Puerto Rico family survivors of Maria, much more
- June 1, 2018Victory Week starts tomorrow
- June 1, 2018Memorial Day: Fallen veterans honored at Fort Jackson cemetery
- May 31, 2018Honoring the fallen: Fort Rucker remembers those who made ultimate sacrifice