Camp opportunity for Families of fallen Soldiers
By Eve Meinhardt, ParaglideMarch 3, 2009
FORT BRAGG-- Victory Junction, a year-round camping environment for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses, is offering the camp and it's services to surviving spouses of fallen Soldiers and their children April 17 through 19.
Families must be registered with Survivor Outreach Services to be eligible for participation. Families not already registered with SOS can still do so to be eligible for the trip. The registration deadline is Feb. 28.
Surviving Families who need to register with SOS before applying for the Victory Junction trip must contact Stephanie Glover at 396-4306 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Barbara Trower-Simpkins at 396-6458 or barbara.trowersimpkins@
Surviving Families already enrolled in SOS can visit the Web site www.fortbraggmwr.com/acs.php and follow the link to register for Victory Junction. Applications will also be available at all nine ACS locations.
- October 19, 20181st SFAB Soldier carries on family tradition of helping Afghans, others
- October 18, 2018Trainees honor fallen with community service
- October 17, 2018Victory, family, development for Marathon team at Army Ten Miler
- October 16, 2018Family and MWR events, activities
- October 15, 2018Fort Riley leaders help break ground on new Junction City High School
- October 12, 2018Families pull together to help mom attend son's graduation
- October 10, 2018Memories that help light the way
- October 10, 2018Military families are a key to the overall readiness of the force
- October 4, 2018Re-branded Victory Hall offers heart healthy menu
- October 4, 2018Tears of Gold Star families shine
- October 1, 2018Madigan remembers fallen Soldier 5 years later
- September 28, 2018Fitness for the fallen
- September 28, 2018Opposing force - interoperable and ready for Saber Junction 18
- September 24, 2018Secretary of the Army visits former unit at multinational Saber Junction exercise
- September 18, 2018Fort Campbell WTB welcomes Gold Star Families, remembers fallen
- September 8, 2018SOS families jazzed during 50s blast of a bash