Camp opportunity for Families of fallen Soldiers
By Eve Meinhardt, ParaglideMarch 3, 2009
FORT BRAGG-- Victory Junction, a year-round camping environment for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses, is offering the camp and it's services to surviving spouses of fallen Soldiers and their children April 17 through 19.
Families must be registered with Survivor Outreach Services to be eligible for participation. Families not already registered with SOS can still do so to be eligible for the trip. The registration deadline is Feb. 28.
Surviving Families who need to register with SOS before applying for the Victory Junction trip must contact Stephanie Glover at 396-4306 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Barbara Trower-Simpkins at 396-6458 or barbara.trowersimpkins@
Surviving Families already enrolled in SOS can visit the Web site www.fortbraggmwr.com/acs.php and follow the link to register for Victory Junction. Applications will also be available at all nine ACS locations.
- January 18, 2019Harlem Globetrotter legend reunites with Fort Jackson Family during local appearance
- January 17, 2019Family and MWR events, activities
- January 16, 2019Policy Letter # 53 Army Family Housing Assignment Policy
- January 15, 2019Army to survey family housing residents by email starting Jan. 15
- January 10, 2019New graphic novellas to educate Soldiers, families on future cyber threats
- January 10, 2019MICC commander escorts fallen Soldier home
- January 7, 2019Families of deployed Soldiers eligible for benefits, support
- January 4, 2019Army to survey Family housing residents by email starting Jan. 15
- January 2, 2019925th CBN, MICC-Fort Drum adopt family for Christmas
- December 28, 2018Train ride allows for time for Fort Riley families
- December 20, 2018Block leave starts for Jackson troops
- December 12, 2018S.C. National Guard honors fallen troops with wreath-laying
- December 6, 2018Fort Sill annual memorial run remembers fallen service members, Gold Star families