Camp opportunity for Families of fallen Soldiers
By Eve Meinhardt, ParaglideMarch 3, 2009
FORT BRAGG-- Victory Junction, a year-round camping environment for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses, is offering the camp and it's services to surviving spouses of fallen Soldiers and their children April 17 through 19.
Families must be registered with Survivor Outreach Services to be eligible for participation. Families not already registered with SOS can still do so to be eligible for the trip. The registration deadline is Feb. 28.
Surviving Families who need to register with SOS before applying for the Victory Junction trip must contact Stephanie Glover at 396-4306 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Barbara Trower-Simpkins at 396-6458 or barbara.trowersimpkins@
Surviving Families already enrolled in SOS can visit the Web site www.fortbraggmwr.com/acs.php and follow the link to register for Victory Junction. Applications will also be available at all nine ACS locations.
- August 18, 20181st SFAB Commander earns 1st Star and Promotion to Brigadier General
- August 17, 2018Family of Picatinny contractor part of Triple Crown history
- August 16, 2018DAISY Award for special nurse best ever birthday for CRDAMC beneficiary
- August 13, 2018Victory Prayer Luncheon unites Warrior Soldiers
- August 10, 2018ACC welcomes new leader to 'the family'
- August 9, 2018Dogs, drones and Families face the rain for a night out
- August 9, 2018Respite care offered for exceptional Family members
- August 9, 2018Run for the Fallen's last mission goes through JBM-HH
- August 9, 2018Family Readiness Professional Training Summit focuses on resilience
- August 7, 2018In unique mission, Soldiers give identity back to fallen troops
- July 30, 2018'Big Red One,' Fort Riley to celebrate Victory Week 2018
- July 30, 2018Family readiness is mission readiness
- July 27, 2018Birth registration process in Italy has many steps