A band of brothers: Vietnam vet group visits Fort Jackson
By Ms. Veran Hill (IMCOM)October 19, 2016
Fort Jackson hosted an orientation tour Oct. 14 for Vietnam veterans who were assigned to 4th Battalion, 39th Infantry Regiment. The veterans who are affectionately known as "A Band of Brothers" and Family members observed confidence and weapons training, shared combat experiences with blue phase Soldiers during lunch and received instructions by the Warrior Training Area cadre on the state-of-art Virtual Battlespace 3 System.
- March 27, 2020Commissaries in a war zone
- March 27, 2020The U.S. Army Concert Band "Love and Light"
- March 26, 2020Michigan National Guard screens for COVID-19 at veterans' home
- March 25, 2020Soldiers take time to help homeless veterans
- March 25, 2020Florida National Guard's Army Band helps fight COVID-19
- March 20, 20201CD Command team address COVID-19
- March 20, 20201CD Command Team address COVID-19
- March 12, 2020Vietnam firebase takes shape at artillery museum
- March 11, 2020U.S. Army celebrates women's contributions and service
- March 6, 2020Fort Stewart, Hunter leaders honor, inform retirees
- March 2, 2020Chicagoland Soldiers and Veterans rally around all-female Honor Flight announcement
- February 27, 202077th Army Band orchestrates music outreach in schools
- February 27, 20202-20th Field Artillery Battalion honors two Vietnam veterans
- February 26, 2020AMC Hall of Fame induction highlights career of 'firsts'