SMDC engineer retires
By Carrie E. David (SMDC/ARSTRAT)September 20, 2016
REDSTONE ARSENAL, Alabama -- One U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command's engineers bade farewell to his coworkers recently.
Walter R. Cruse, an engineer with USASMDC/ARSTRAT's Technical Center, retired during a ceremony Sept. 20 at the command's Redstone Arsenal headquarters.
During the ceremony Cruse received the Superior Civilian Service Award, an American flag, a certificate of appreciation, a three-star note, a two-star note, and a certificate of retirement and pin.
Cruse retires with 32 and a half years of federal service.
- August 15, 2017Army cyber Guard transition ceremony historic moment
- August 14, 2017100 years of the Rainbow Division marked in August 12 ceremony on Long Island
- August 9, 2017I Corps holds Honors Ceremony
- August 9, 2017Rock Island Arsenal's senior commander speaks at local fair
- August 8, 2017AMC top performing employees to receive Dellamonica award
- August 7, 2017AMCOM provides readiness update to AMC commander
- August 7, 2017Army Vice Chief praises Redstone workforce
- August 7, 2017Military Retirement Brief - Sept. 5
- August 7, 2017Watervliet Arsenal bucks national trend of manufacturers by having robust applicant interest
- August 3, 2017595th Transportation Brigade Change of Command and Responsibility Ceremony
- August 2, 2017Ceremony welcomes incoming chief of staff to USARPAC
- August 2, 2017303rd Ordnance Battalion (EOD), supports USARPAC Humanitarian Mine Action in Vietnam
- July 31, 2017Arsenal adds millions to its Foreign Military Sales workload
- July 28, 2017Workforce Wednesday: Jim Thompson
- July 28, 2017TF Smith 67th memorial ceremony
- July 27, 2017Military to Civilian transition