National Military Family Association Joanne Holbrook Patton Military Spouse Scholarship Program
By NMFA Press ReleaseFebruary 23, 2009
Scholarship Deadline Extended for Spouses of the Wounded and Fallen
The National Military Family Association's Joanne Holbrook Patton Military Spouse Scholarships are awarded to spouses of Uniformed Services members (active duty, National Guard and Reserve, retirees, and survivors) to obtain professional certification or to attend post secondary or graduate school. Scholarships range in amount from $500 to $1,000, and the number awarded each year varies depending on funding. Scholarship funds may be used for tuition, fees, and school room and board.
Scholarship selection is based on your completion of some survey questions that will help NMFA advocate for education changes on your behalf, short-answer questions, and an essay question that will help us get to know you better.
- April 17, 2018Resilient and ready, Fort Lee leaders and family take part in resiliency training.
- April 17, 2018CGSC professor wins history prize
- April 12, 2018RIA leaders, local community creating culture of trust in workplace
- April 6, 2018A brave heart, resilient soul: A SHAPE high school junior's journey to competition
- April 5, 2018Earthquake Stricken, Gold Bar Driven Soldier receives Green to Gold Scholarship
- March 30, 2018SB Health Clinic showcases Art Therapy during visit
- March 30, 2018Everyone Needs a 3 a.m. Friend: SOF Spouses Hone Mentorship Skills, Connect
- March 29, 2018Fort Leonard Wood Transition Summit set for April 26-27
- March 29, 2018Army's Green to Gold Scholarship Program; a dream come true for communications Soldier
- March 28, 2018Gold Star Spouses' Day honors loved ones of fallen heroes
- March 27, 2018Gold Star Spouses share common ground, overcoming adversities, need for support
- March 21, 2018Spouses welcomed to Wiesbaden in new program
- March 15, 2018Military Spouse of the Year says better to give than receive
- March 14, 2018Army extends deadline for spouse survey until March 31
- March 9, 2018From caribou to tots, fort 'Foodie' has skills
- March 9, 20183 reasons to attend European Theater Transition Summits