By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, known as RDECOM, has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation.
RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
- October 16, 2018Army Management Staff College launches new Action Officer Development Course
- October 5, 2018NSRDEC-developed body armor saved lives in the Battle of Mogadishu
- October 4, 2018UMTs provide support to Soldiers
- October 3, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center's bright idea for lighting system improves illumination, saves energy
- October 1, 2018USACE Provides Water Resources Expertise to Pakistan
- September 25, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center roundtables use Soldier input to build exoskeleton-powered Soldiers
- September 21, 2018U.S. Army RDECOM Soldier Center kicks off exoskeleton engineering analysis project
- September 20, 2018Overarching themes in RDECOM PD forum: collaboration and partnership
- September 17, 2018Picatinny provides advanced system for accurate, efficient fires for field artillery
- September 14, 2018Students complete eight-week STEM program at the RDECOM Aviation & Missile Center
- September 12, 2018Porton Man Does the Dirty Work