By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, known as RDECOM, has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation.
RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
- November 9, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center and Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control kick off exoskeleton agreement
- November 8, 2018All American Engineers Train to Breach, Have a Blast
- November 7, 2018Engineers take charge in finding mines in exercise
- November 2, 2018USACRC unites, provides disaster relief
- November 2, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center hosts Food Science & Industry Day
- October 30, 2018Texas Guard members provide supplies to flood victims
- October 25, 2018RDECOM's announces UAS design competition for innovative college students
- October 23, 2018UMTs provide support to Soldiers
- October 23, 2018RDECOM Aviation & Missile Center upholds Army's top priorities
- October 17, 2018RDECOM at the forefront of creating a more modern, lethal Army
- October 3, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center's bright idea for lighting system improves illumination, saves energy