By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, known as RDECOM, has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation.
RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
- August 31, 2018Partnerships in Research, Providing Hope
- August 30, 2018Summit provides the foundation for civilian career management
- August 29, 2018Science teachers work alongside Army researchers to hone laboratory skills
- August 28, 2018Army researchers provide insights on offering feedback
- August 28, 2018Cadet Blown Away by the "Real World" of Engineering
- August 27, 2018Aviation engineer takes journey into retirement
- August 27, 2018Kentucky National Guard provides unique capabilities to ASG-Kuwait
- August 24, 2018Corps of Engineers ready for Hurricane Lane
- August 23, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center Future Workforce Poster Presentation supports STEM and promotes innovation
- August 17, 2018Perna sight needs for smooth RDECOM transition
- August 10, 2018Mobile command post advances set the course for survivability and overmatch
- July 26, 2018From RDECOM to CECOM
- July 25, 2018RDECOM engineer wins Army Innovation award for encryption app