By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, known as RDECOM, has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation.
RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
- March 7, 2019ANAD rebuilds powerful M88 engines
- March 6, 2019Engineers Designing the Future
- March 5, 2019OPMG Professional Development Resources
- March 3, 2019Engineers, Logisticians build new unit
- February 28, 2019Army engineer among 2019 Federal 100
- February 28, 2019Team Natick hosts innovative mental health training
- February 25, 2019Dickinson highlights key developments in missile development and space
- February 19, 2019Army's 'face to world' turns to workforce development
- February 14, 2019Smith becomes first woman from Corps elected to the National Academy of Engineering
- February 1, 2019RDECOM transitioning to Army Futures Command
- January 31, 2019RDECOM transitions to Army Futures Command