Mobile Protective Firepower focus of TARDEC's Soldier Innovation Workshop
By Ms. Kimberly Bratic (TARDEC)July 22, 2016
U.S. Army TARDEC hosted an innovation workshop in which NCOs from the 82nd Airborne and 10th Mountain Divisions collaborated with industrial design students and subject matter experts from TARDEC, ARDEC, CERDEC, Natick and Fort Benning's Maneuver Center of Excellence to develop mobile protective firepower (MPF) designs for potential combat vehicles that would fill the gaps in the Army's infantry brigades.
- December 11, 2018EPA and Army Propose New "Waters of the United States" Definition
- December 10, 2018Studies of waste, recycling at Fort Riley unearth cost-cutting ideas
- December 10, 2018Exploring Soldier lethality, protection and performance optimization at Natick
- December 7, 2018593rd ESC, 62nd AW join forces for Operation Rainier War
- December 7, 2018Vaccination is the best defense against the "Flu"
- December 3, 2018Additional Duty Safety Officer Course brings added safety to equipment testing unit
- November 29, 2018#selfwithasoldier
- November 29, 2018Staying vigilant through the holidays
- November 28, 2018Audiologist supports readiness with advanced-hearing technology
- November 27, 2018Civil Relief Act provides protection, benefit
- November 21, 2018New Obscurants Hold Potential for Blocking Infrared Sensors
- November 21, 2018JBM-HH SFL-TAP offers unique services to community
- October 10, 2018TARDEC hosts NATO-sponsored demo of mobility prediction software