Mobile Protective Firepower focus of TARDEC's Soldier Innovation Workshop
By Ms. Kimberly Bratic (TARDEC)July 22, 2016
U.S. Army TARDEC hosted an innovation workshop in which NCOs from the 82nd Airborne and 10th Mountain Divisions collaborated with industrial design students and subject matter experts from TARDEC, ARDEC, CERDEC, Natick and Fort Benning's Maneuver Center of Excellence to develop mobile protective firepower (MPF) designs for potential combat vehicles that would fill the gaps in the Army's infantry brigades.
- April 23, 2019Missouri farmer recognized for cyber innovation
- April 22, 2019Child Abuse Prevention Month: Fort Knox urges community to protect military youths
- April 18, 2019Army robotics experts innovate underground operations
- April 18, 2019Protecting the environment one drip at a time
- April 17, 2019Exercise brings American firepower to European partners
- April 15, 2019Fort Knox features 'reminder' to protect military youths during Child Abuse Prevention Month
- April 10, 2019Innovation is the Future: Rakkasans, Army Futures Command sign partnership with Vanderbilt
- April 10, 2019Dreadnaught Soldiers bring 'shock and awe' firepower to Allied Spirit
- April 9, 2019Innovation is main focus at opening of Boston's first 'Army Week'
- April 8, 2019Protecting water quality has positive trickle-down effect
- April 2, 2019Mobilizing to Mobilize? 3301st MSB leads the pack
- April 1, 2019GLWACH Mobile Medics roll out telehealth to trainees