Mobile Protective Firepower focus of TARDEC's Soldier Innovation Workshop
By Ms. Kimberly Bratic (TARDEC)July 22, 2016
U.S. Army TARDEC hosted an innovation workshop in which NCOs from the 82nd Airborne and 10th Mountain Divisions collaborated with industrial design students and subject matter experts from TARDEC, ARDEC, CERDEC, Natick and Fort Benning's Maneuver Center of Excellence to develop mobile protective firepower (MPF) designs for potential combat vehicles that would fill the gaps in the Army's infantry brigades.
- July 1, 2019AFC inspires next generation of innovators with STEM outreach
- June 27, 2019Military motorcycle program promotes safe riding, protects health and death benefits
- June 24, 2019Field Support Helps Improve Readiness and Mobility
- June 24, 2019Natick's Soldier Technology Day shines on Beacon Hill
- June 24, 2019Teaming up to 'bee' good neighbors: German-American project helps protect environment
- June 21, 2019New tech, accessibility to improve Army tactical networks
- June 18, 2019Norfolk District awards 20.3 million contract for Sandbridge Beach storm protection
- June 18, 2019Aviation, Missile Center employee inducted into NextFlex Fellowship
- June 14, 2019Army's Vaccine Distribution Team Earns Innovation Award for Novel Supply Chain Management Project
- June 13, 2019RIA Self-Guided Tour: The T27 'Xylophone'
- June 11, 2019Capt. Israel Reyes: The innovative artist
- June 7, 2019Blue Grass Army Depot's innovative renovation efforts improves Warfighter lethality