RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- July 18, 2018130th Engineer Brigade changes command
- July 17, 2018Forging Ahead in Medical Product Development
- July 16, 2018Overseas assignment gives AMRDEC researcher the chance to explore strength under pressure
- July 13, 2018Army Materiel Command recognized for value engineering
- July 13, 2018Army Materiel Command reaps big benefits from value engineering program
- July 13, 2018Ann Suzette Burnett named eCYBERMISSION Ambassador of the Year
- July 13, 2018Carmine Spinelli, former ARDEC technical director, dies at 82
- July 13, 2018Civil engineer highlighted in SDDC's Surface Warrior Spotlight
- July 13, 2018Foreign military chaplains credit LRMC for vocational development
- July 12, 2018Safety, security key to social media use
- July 9, 2018Hands-on training develops medics skills and readiness
- July 9, 2018Army researchers organize workshops at top academic conferences
- July 5, 2018Future generations of American leaders in Army Child Development Centers now
- July 5, 2018Female Soldier blazes trail as combat engineer
- July 3, 2018New aviation engineering director appointed as SES
- July 2, 2018Belvoir hosts memorial for former Engineer School commander