RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- October 19, 2018Whirling together: Guard members and volunteers provide for the community
- October 18, 2018Red River set to provide MLRS fleet expansion, upgrade
- October 18, 2018Florida National Guard members providing varied services to residents
- October 17, 2018Florida National Guard providing security to shelters
- October 16, 2018CRG provides hope to Tyndall after Hurricane Michael wreaks havoc
- October 13, 2018Florida Guard provides food and water for local citizens
- October 4, 2018Prohibited social media activity
- October 3, 2018Commando engineers helocast into Lake Ontario
- October 1, 2018UMTs provide support to Soldiers
- October 1, 2018USACE Provides Water Resources Expertise to Pakistan
- September 17, 2018Picatinny provides advanced system for accurate, efficient fires for field artillery