RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- January 10, 2019Oldest American man, WWII veteran to be buried at historic cemetery
- January 9, 2019"Lightning" brigade runs field trials for Army Combat Fitness Test
- January 10, 2019New graphic novellas to educate Soldiers, families on future cyber threats
- January 9, 2019Guard teams up with state resources to prep for flooding
- January 10, 2019Face of defense: Master of battle
- January 9, 2019Iron Soldier saves man's life with hoodie, ink pen
- January 9, 2019Perna shares perspective on how Guard can keep pace with new battlefield
- January 9, 2019Soldier Center tests new Army combat boot prototypes
- January 3, 2019Olmsted opening ushers in new era for nation's riverways
- January 8, 2019Army Materiel Command's HR workforce leads standards for Ready Army Civilian