RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- May 11, 2018Program focuses on DS resiliency
- May 10, 2018PRD looks to the future with systems supportability engineering certificate program
- May 10, 2018Airborne Engineers enter digital age with new capabilities to enhance mission
- May 9, 2018Army selects aviation leader for Senior Executive Service
- May 9, 2018RDECOM Public Affairs Office
- May 8, 2018U.S. Army, Uber sign research agreement
- May 8, 2018Natick's STEM efforts pick up STEAM with interactive station "Science behind the Soldier"
- May 7, 201884th Engineer Battalion Soldier is Army's Top Transporter
- May 3, 2018Armored Division Soldiers train on engine, vehicle repair
- April 30, 2018'Space chamber' helps AMRDEC simulate exo-atmospheric environment
- April 27, 2018Engineer Week 2018 focuses on readiness, modernization
- April 27, 2018Natick's Bootstrap Initiative fuels innovation, benefits warfighter
- April 26, 2018Aviation leader receives civilian of the year award
- April 26, 2018Seminar addresses Social Security fundamentals
- April 25, 2018Soldier Development Program teaches skills for effective NCO evaluations
- April 24, 2018Collaborate with AMRDEC through new contracting opportunity