RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- December 21, 2018Talk to the Hand: Army researchers developing tool to warm hands without gloves
- December 19, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center hosts Multifunctional Materials Workshop
- December 18, 2018Black Hawk helicopter pilot interns with Army researchers
- December 17, 2018Lab reveals top 10 coolest science, technology advances from 2018
- December 14, 2018DOD Scaling Up Effort to Develop Hypersonics
- December 13, 2018Fort Sill thanks community sponsors with appreciation social
- December 13, 201810th Combat Aviation Brigade hosts Strong Bonds Single Soldiers Training Event
- December 13, 2018Integrated Early Warning Sensors Provide Real-Time Battlefield Updates
- December 11, 2018Engineering a successful path
- December 11, 2018NCO selected for Army Masters of Social Work program
- December 6, 2018RDECOM's road map to modernizing the Army: Next Generation Combat Vehicle
- November 26, 2018Designing excellence -- RDECOM Soldier Center hosts Boston's School of Fashion Design
- November 20, 2018U.S. Army RDECOM ECBC Expands Capability for Agent-Surface Analysis
- November 19, 2018Seeing the light -- RDECOM Soldier Center's LiFi will revolutionize IT on mission command posts
- November 9, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center and Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control kick off exoskeleton agreement