RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- September 14, 2018Sustainability Expo at Fort Drum showcases latest in product innovations, service initiatives
- September 14, 2018Students complete eight-week STEM program at the RDECOM Aviation & Missile Center
- September 12, 2018Porton Man Does the Dirty Work
- September 12, 2018Innovation through agility: Building the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System
- September 5, 2018Setting the stage for future beneficial use of dredged materials in the Great Lakes
- September 2, 2018Rising Thunder 2018 Sniper Identification Training Social Media Video Link
- August 31, 2018Network modernization: Innovation in a time of unprecedented opportunity
- August 31, 2018Proficiency first, innovation follows
- August 29, 2018Science teachers work alongside Army researchers to hone laboratory skills
- August 24, 2018Innovation leads depot into a greener future
- August 23, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center Future Workforce Poster Presentation supports STEM and promotes innovation
- August 17, 2018Perna sight needs for smooth RDECOM transition
- July 25, 2018RDECOM engineer wins Army Innovation award for encryption app