RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- July 13, 2018Ann Suzette Burnett named eCYBERMISSION Ambassador of the Year
- July 13, 2018Carmine Spinelli, former ARDEC technical director, dies at 82
- July 13, 2018Foreign military chaplains credit LRMC for vocational development
- July 12, 2018Safety, security key to social media use
- July 11, 2018Tactical-level innovation
- July 10, 2018Training fosters resiliency across 4th CAB
- July 9, 2018Hands-on training develops medics skills and readiness
- July 9, 2018Army researchers organize workshops at top academic conferences
- July 6, 2018Army Reserve medical personnel improves readiness serving local communities
- July 5, 2018Future generations of American leaders in Army Child Development Centers now
- July 5, 2018Army researchers teaching robots to be more reliable teammates for Soldiers
- June 27, 2018Eight graduate, six enter Army leader development program
- June 27, 2018DOD revamps small business career field
- June 27, 2018JPEO CBRND develops a new concept to better manage its portfolio
- June 26, 2018Going beyond your foxhole: An interview with Command Sgt. Maj. Rodger Mansker
- June 26, 2018Developing civilian leaders in a complex sustainment enterprise