RDECOM Social Media
By U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering CommandNovember 16, 2016
The U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command has the mission to provide innovative research, development and engineering to produce capabilities that provide decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the joint warfighter and the nation. RDECOM is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
RDECOM's website: www.army.mil/rdecom.
The command has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and Medium. Refer to the links below.
- November 2, 2018USACRC unites, provides disaster relief
- November 2, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center hosts Food Science & Industry Day
- November 1, 2018Developing the next wave of sustainment leaders
- October 26, 2018Found artwork depicts aviation development history
- October 25, 2018RDECOM's announces UAS design competition for innovative college students
- October 23, 2018RDECOM Aviation & Missile Center upholds Army's top priorities
- October 17, 2018RDECOM at the forefront of creating a more modern, lethal Army
- October 16, 2018Army Management Staff College launches new Action Officer Development Course
- October 4, 2018UMTs provide support to Soldiers
- October 3, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center's bright idea for lighting system improves illumination, saves energy
- September 25, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center roundtables use Soldier input to build exoskeleton-powered Soldiers
- September 20, 2018Overarching themes in RDECOM PD forum: collaboration and partnership