The purpose of the JBM-HH Strategic Plan 2025 is to set the Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall course over the next 20 years. This plan will ensure we maintain viable infrastructure, allowing the Joint Base to deliver and integrate base support, enabling mission success of the four MDW focus areas and the three IMCOM 2025 lines of effort. This plan begins in Fiscal Year (FY) 16 with a strategic period of 5 years, but with a strategy projection out as far as 2025. This plan inherits the guidance of higher echelons and will incorporate the strategic framework synchronizing mission success.
***See document for full plan.
- January 10, 2019Oldest American man, WWII veteran to be buried at historic cemetery
- January 9, 2019"Lightning" brigade runs field trials for Army Combat Fitness Test
- January 10, 2019New graphic novellas to educate Soldiers, families on future cyber threats
- January 9, 2019Guard teams up with state resources to prep for flooding
- January 10, 2019Face of defense: Master of battle
- January 9, 2019Iron Soldier saves man's life with hoodie, ink pen
- January 9, 2019Perna shares perspective on how Guard can keep pace with new battlefield
- January 9, 2019Soldier Center tests new Army combat boot prototypes
- January 3, 2019Olmsted opening ushers in new era for nation's riverways
- January 8, 2019Army Materiel Command's HR workforce leads standards for Ready Army Civilian