The purpose of the JBM-HH Strategic Plan 2025 is to set the Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall course over the next 20 years. This plan will ensure we maintain viable infrastructure, allowing the Joint Base to deliver and integrate base support, enabling mission success of the four MDW focus areas and the three IMCOM 2025 lines of effort. This plan begins in Fiscal Year (FY) 16 with a strategic period of 5 years, but with a strategy projection out as far as 2025. This plan inherits the guidance of higher echelons and will incorporate the strategic framework synchronizing mission success.
***See document for full plan.
- August 13, 2019Organic Industrial Base leaders share best practices
- August 9, 20191st TSC Works to Ensure Personnel Have a Plan to Keep Safe
- August 8, 2019Fort Knox-based Center for Personnel Claims Support inherits Asia accounts
- August 7, 2019Army Futures Command charts a campaign plan
- July 30, 2019Chicago-based Soldiers represent Army Reserve at American Association of Independent Professional Ba
- July 25, 2019'STICKING TO IT' - Workshop combines fun and planning
- July 24, 2019Cadet thrives in environment she had no plans to enter
- July 24, 2019AMC, Congressional leaders discuss Organic Industrial Base readiness, modernization at caucus
- July 18, 2019How Data Analytics Will Improve Logistics Planning
- July 18, 2019Rediscovering the lost art of base defense
- July 11, 2019U.S. Army and Kuwait Naval Force Sustainment Planning
- July 11, 2019Woman fights to save memory of historic Soldiers near Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- June 24, 2019Engineering Solutions for Installations of the Future