The purpose of the JBM-HH Strategic Plan 2025 is to set the Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall course over the next 20 years. This plan will ensure we maintain viable infrastructure, allowing the Joint Base to deliver and integrate base support, enabling mission success of the four MDW focus areas and the three IMCOM 2025 lines of effort. This plan begins in Fiscal Year (FY) 16 with a strategic period of 5 years, but with a strategy projection out as far as 2025. This plan inherits the guidance of higher echelons and will incorporate the strategic framework synchronizing mission success.
***See document for full plan.
- October 25, 2018IMCOM -- Pacific strategic forum enhances readiness across directorate
- October 24, 2018SSG Cheryl Skabialka USASMDC/ARSTRAT Workforce Wednesday
- October 22, 2018Army to fuse laser technology onto air defense system
- October 18, 2018Lane closures planned as bridge work continues
- October 11, 2018Military phone numbers in Italy to change
- October 10, 2018USASMDC/ARSTRAT Workforce Wednesday, Franklin Goodwin
- October 9, 2018Industry, community help form Army stronghold
- October 3, 2018Fort Knox Fire Department announces plans for Fire Prevention Week
- October 2, 2018CRELMO presents Strategic Culture of Eurasia: Challenges for U.S. National Security
- October 1, 2018How the Army plans to modernize its OPFOR program
- September 27, 2018How Army logistics help Soldiers maintain strategic advantage
- September 4, 2018Recognizing hard work at JBM-HH