The Auditor General (TAG) Award
By Ms. Victoria EbyJuly 8, 2016
FORT BELVOIR, VA -- On May 18, 2016, an award ceremony was held at the Fort Belvoir Officer's Club to recognize the 2015 winners of the annual Auditor General Award.
The Auditor General Award recognizes Agency employees who exhibit the technical expertise and model valued leadership skills to help maximize the ability to deliver on our mission through our people and are recognized in one of the following categories: Communication; Motivation; Team Building; Innovation/Technical Expertise. Any Agency employee can be nominated by a subordinate, peer, or supervisor. Award recipients receive one of Army's highest levels of honorary recognition in the form of a Commander's Award for Civilian Service or a Superior Civilian Service Award.
Attendees were also honored to have Acting Secretary of the Army Patrick Murphy present for the ceremony.
- February 15, 2019West Point honors Henry O. Flipper, awards McDonough with Flipper Award
- February 15, 2019Rose Barracks Soldier receives award for environmental work
- February 14, 2019Japanese Soldiers Exchange Medical Expertise with Arctic Wolves
- February 14, 2019Fort Riley named finalist for Army Excellence Award
- February 14, 2019CCDC Soldier Center employee speaks at Black Engineer of the Year Awards seminar
- February 14, 2019DPW director wins IMCOM-worldwide award
- February 11, 2019Hawaii Army National Guard Soldier Awarded the State Medal of Valor
- February 11, 2019NCO earns distinguished honor graduate award
- February 8, 2019Cyber Expert Recognized with DoD Acquisition Achievement Award
- February 7, 2019Army engineer selected for BEYA STEM award
- February 4, 2019MI Ball 2019
- February 4, 2019MI professionals receive Knowlton Award
- January 17, 2019ASG-Afghanistan range officer receives Czech medal for expertise, dedication