The Auditor General (TAG) Award
By Ms. Victoria EbyJuly 8, 2016
FORT BELVOIR, VA -- On May 18, 2016, an award ceremony was held at the Fort Belvoir Officer's Club to recognize the 2015 winners of the annual Auditor General Award.
The Auditor General Award recognizes Agency employees who exhibit the technical expertise and model valued leadership skills to help maximize the ability to deliver on our mission through our people and are recognized in one of the following categories: Communication; Motivation; Team Building; Innovation/Technical Expertise. Any Agency employee can be nominated by a subordinate, peer, or supervisor. Award recipients receive one of Army's highest levels of honorary recognition in the form of a Commander's Award for Civilian Service or a Superior Civilian Service Award.
Attendees were also honored to have Acting Secretary of the Army Patrick Murphy present for the ceremony.
- June 24, 2019BAMC receives multiple environmental awards
- June 18, 2019Norfolk District awards 20.3 million contract for Sandbridge Beach storm protection
- June 14, 2019Freedom Award 2019 recipients named
- June 14, 2019Army's Vaccine Distribution Team Earns Innovation Award for Novel Supply Chain Management Project
- June 11, 2019LEAP year: Army Futures takes home its first process improvement award
- June 7, 2019Cross-functional team receives national award for BAMC Secretarial Designee program
- June 7, 2019INSCOM hosts Memorial Day commemoration
- June 5, 2019SMDC employee receives AIAA award
- June 5, 2019Volunteers earn presidential award for devotion to patients, staff
- June 4, 2019Engineering excellence earns top award recognition
- June 3, 2019Local Soldier earns Warfighter of the Quarter award
- May 29, 2019SAUSHEC awards dinner honors best in military medicine, medical education
- May 29, 2019Quarterly awards emphasize notable achievements