The Auditor General (TAG) Award
By Ms. Victoria EbyJuly 8, 2016
FORT BELVOIR, VA -- On May 18, 2016, an award ceremony was held at the Fort Belvoir Officer's Club to recognize the 2015 winners of the annual Auditor General Award.
The Auditor General Award recognizes Agency employees who exhibit the technical expertise and model valued leadership skills to help maximize the ability to deliver on our mission through our people and are recognized in one of the following categories: Communication; Motivation; Team Building; Innovation/Technical Expertise. Any Agency employee can be nominated by a subordinate, peer, or supervisor. Award recipients receive one of Army's highest levels of honorary recognition in the form of a Commander's Award for Civilian Service or a Superior Civilian Service Award.
Attendees were also honored to have Acting Secretary of the Army Patrick Murphy present for the ceremony.
- September 4, 2019Secretary of the Army Awards for Energy and Water Management Presented
- August 30, 2019USAG Daegu Fire and Emergency receive DOD fire prevention program award for Army
- August 30, 2019Army awards hypersonic weapon system contracts
- August 29, 2019Army closer to delivering new Infantry Squad Vehicle
- August 29, 2019Fort Knox earns two Army energy awards for successfully taking post 'off the grid'
- August 28, 2019National Museum of the U.S. Army to open in June 2020
- August 26, 2019Be a Teammate: A Woman's Take on Leadership
- August 23, 2019Former BOSS president wins Armywide award
- August 23, 2019Army Lodging Awards announced
- August 20, 2019Building pride: AMCOM engineer sees bigger picture
- August 20, 2019Two great minds earn recognition for achievements
- August 12, 2019Fort Knox DPW wins big at Interior Lighting Campaign awards presentation
- August 9, 2019New initiative captures sustainability award for the Army Corps
- August 1, 2019FMX Team Awarded Best of the Best