The Auditor General (TAG) Award
By Ms. Victoria EbyJuly 8, 2016
FORT BELVOIR, VA -- On May 18, 2016, an award ceremony was held at the Fort Belvoir Officer's Club to recognize the 2015 winners of the annual Auditor General Award.
The Auditor General Award recognizes Agency employees who exhibit the technical expertise and model valued leadership skills to help maximize the ability to deliver on our mission through our people and are recognized in one of the following categories: Communication; Motivation; Team Building; Innovation/Technical Expertise. Any Agency employee can be nominated by a subordinate, peer, or supervisor. Award recipients receive one of Army's highest levels of honorary recognition in the form of a Commander's Award for Civilian Service or a Superior Civilian Service Award.
Attendees were also honored to have Acting Secretary of the Army Patrick Murphy present for the ceremony.
- April 17, 2019Four 'Stalwart' Soldiers receive valor awards
- April 17, 2019KACH physician selected for clinician scholar award
- April 17, 2019TACOM Soldier's daughter receives 2019 Military Child of the Year Award
- April 16, 2019$19.46M contract awarded for Hill AFB fuel distribution system, pump house
- April 16, 2019Vice chief awards Silver Stars for Afghan medevac mission
- April 16, 2019Army awards eight research grants to address complex challenges
- April 15, 2019USFK Commander awards Soldiers for efforts against wildfire
- April 12, 2019Fort McCoy earns Bronze Award during 2019 ACOE competition
- April 9, 2019Award-winning rapid electronic warfare capability ready for Phase 2
- April 9, 2019Brian Allgood Army Community Hospital awarded The Joint Commission accreditation
- April 3, 2019Army awards top prize for inaugural technology competition
- April 3, 2019Unsung hero wins dispatcher of the year award
- April 2, 2019Army awards $1.4M to VCU professor to study explosions