The Auditor General (TAG) Award
By Ms. Victoria EbyJuly 8, 2016
FORT BELVOIR, VA -- On May 18, 2016, an award ceremony was held at the Fort Belvoir Officer's Club to recognize the 2015 winners of the annual Auditor General Award.
The Auditor General Award recognizes Agency employees who exhibit the technical expertise and model valued leadership skills to help maximize the ability to deliver on our mission through our people and are recognized in one of the following categories: Communication; Motivation; Team Building; Innovation/Technical Expertise. Any Agency employee can be nominated by a subordinate, peer, or supervisor. Award recipients receive one of Army's highest levels of honorary recognition in the form of a Commander's Award for Civilian Service or a Superior Civilian Service Award.
Attendees were also honored to have Acting Secretary of the Army Patrick Murphy present for the ceremony.
- December 7, 2018Logistics specialist awarded Continuous Process Improvement Black Belt
- December 6, 2018Army awards outstanding community partnerships
- December 6, 2018First Army warrant officer advances to the finals for MacArthur Leadership Award
- December 6, 2018Army researcher helps transition Marine Corps water purification technology that earns Navy award
- December 3, 2018Reform effort nets Army $320 million as EAGLE gets SecArmy award
- November 27, 2018Awards
- November 21, 2018Zama American Middle High School athletes bring home two Far East runner-up awards on same day
- November 20, 2018And the award goes to... the best AMCOM employees
- November 15, 2018LMP's Noreen Bartley Receives GWAC SOLE Logistics Specialty Award
- November 15, 2018Pennsylvania Guardsman zeroes in on President's 100 award
- November 15, 2018Kenner receives 'Star Site' award after successful safety inspection
- November 14, 2018U.S. Secretary of Defense Awards the Legion of Merit to Marshall Center's Austrian Chair
- November 9, 2018First sergeants honored with historical award