LTG Luckey joins his team at Bragg
By Master Sgt. Mark BellJuly 12, 2016
Lt. Gen. Charles D. Luckey, the 33rd Chief of Army Reserve and 8th Commanding General U.S. Army Reserve Command, spent several days around Soldiers and civilians assigned to USARC headquarters at Marshall Hall located on Fort Bragg, N.C., July 5-6, 2016. Luckey was sworn in June 30, 2016 as the senior leader for nearly 200,000 Army Reserve Soldiers across all 50 states and U.S. territories.
- August 5, 2020Day two of ROTC Summer Camp in Puerto Rico
- August 5, 2020MP’s Deployed to KSA Certify to Enforce the Law
- August 4, 2020Volunteers: The Heart of the Army Community
- August 4, 2020Texas NG, Active and Reserve forces help hospitals
- August 3, 2020ROTC Summer Camp, Operation Agile Leader begins in Puerto Rico!
- August 3, 2020Newly reactivated, 197th Infantry Brigade joins team that trains recruits to serve in Infantry
- August 3, 2020Uniquely experienced officer takes charge of 16th Ord. Bn.
- August 3, 2020Despite COVID-19, Army Reserve space warriors train to fight
- July 31, 2020Cyber Yankee exercise trains Conn. Guard in virtual threats
- July 30, 2020Fort Rucker names new school LTG (R) Ellis D. Parker Elementary School
- July 27, 2020A message from the CECOM CSM
- July 10, 2020George C. Marshall Award Recipient Joins the Puerto Rico Army National Guard