USARAK NCOA BLC Information
By U.S. ArmyJune 28, 2016
Network Account Requirements:- ALL BLC STUDENTS MUST HAVE A PACIFIC LANDWARNET (PLWN) USER ACCOUNT AND SERVICEABLE CAC WITH VALID PIN PRIOR TO ATTENDING BLC. ALL SOLDIERS MUST VERIFY THEY CAN LOG INTO THE PLWN DOMAIN PRIOR TO ATTENDING BLC.- NETWORK ACCESS MUST BE COORDINATED BY THE STUDENT'S UNIT IMO PRIOR TO THE CLASS START DATE. PLEASE CONTACT THE NCOA S6 (384-2561) WITH ANY QUESTIONS.- Roll Call will begin at 0600 on day one- Uniform is seasonal appropriate APFU with gold PT belt- ASU is required for all BLC students- SSD1 must be completed prior to enrollment in BLC
- May 27, 2020Captain impresses TRADOC CG with COVID-19 mitigation measures for Airborne students, cadre safety
- May 26, 2020Fort Knox teachers thank parents for partnering with them to ‘finish the year well’
- May 26, 2020WHINSEC Honors Command & General Staff Officer Course Students
- May 21, 2020Fort Leavenworth parade celebrates students’ accomplishments
- May 21, 2020CSMS eighth graders 'graduate' midst COVID-19
- May 21, 2020All Trainers on Deck!
- May 20, 2020Local students discuss their experiences with digital learning during COVID-19
- May 14, 2020Accountability vital to success for employees, ANAD
- May 12, 2020Posturing to telework during COVID-19
- May 8, 2020COVID-19- limited regular operations but not basic NCO training due to eBLC
- May 6, 2020Student-athlete, to Army ROTC, to Potential NFL Pro.
- April 29, 2020Fort Stewart NCO Academy conducts first virtual BLC in response to COVID-19 pandemic