By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- September 18, 2018EPAAS assesses garrison's environmental compliance, Sept. 10-20
- September 17, 2018Camp Humphreys garrison hosts Information Fair for military community
- September 17, 2018Officials: Lead-based paint hazard threat level low in Fort Rucker housing areas
- September 14, 2018Garrison conducts a force protection exercise
- September 13, 2018Policy prohbitis improper waste disposal
- September 13, 2018Mr. Henry (Paul) Stuart
- September 11, 2018New commander uses experience to lead Europe's largest garrison
- September 7, 2018Groundbreaking Ceremony marks beginning for medical annex
- September 7, 2018Fort Stewart hosts 2018 Housing the Force conference
- September 7, 2018Host-nation college students work with Army, gain professional development through USAG Japan intern
- August 31, 20185 things to know about the Benelux Employment, Volunteer and Career Expo
- August 30, 2018Contracting team helps garrison prepare as Hurricane Lane threatened Hawaii
- August 29, 2018Lindsey links offers new car at garrison scramble
- August 24, 2018MWR employee earns garrison award
- August 13, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Japan preps for Full Scale Exercise