The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- August 13, 2017Winter Fest Olympic Committee announcement
- August 11, 2017Alaska Army National Guardsmen train in urban warfare
- August 11, 2017'Overhead's clear!' National Guard Soldiers train for urban warfare
- August 10, 2017Foodies of the Fort: Fort Leonard Wood Soldier smokes it, spouse serves it
- August 7, 2017DOD restructures acquisition, technology office to improve military lethality, speed
- August 4, 2017Schinnen motorcycle group ride improves skills
- August 4, 2017Buddhist chaplain serves all spiritual needs
- August 3, 2017USAMMDA Blood Products Team Wins Army Wolf Pack Award
- August 1, 2017School Liaison Officer: A Walking Resource
- August 1, 2017JBLM team wins Army Medicine 3rd quarter Wolf Pack award
- August 1, 2017PEO Aviation product manager's value engineering proposal saves $36 million, earns DoD recognition
- July 31, 2017101st Human Resource Co. to support postal mission in Kosovo
- July 28, 2017Saying farewell
- July 28, 2017ACC-APG Hosts RS3 Contract Kick-off Meeting
- July 26, 2017Finding a permanent solution for vascular repair
- July 25, 2017Sergeant Major Edward A. Bell | Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4 (Official BIO)