By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- April 10, 2018Fort Drum aviators provide local officials with bird's-eye view of Falcon's Peak exercise
- April 7, 2018The Kwajalein Hourglass - Community Newspaper
- April 6, 2018A brave heart, resilient soul: A SHAPE high school junior's journey to competition
- April 6, 2018Benelux community honors women who fight discrimination
- April 6, 2018Regional Health Command-Pacific commander tours Humphreys medical facilities
- April 5, 2018Army behavioral health care sees dramatic improvements, says Surgeon General's Office
- April 5, 2018New Italian pay system on horizon
- April 4, 2018Army Reserve in Puerto Rico connects with the community
- April 2, 2018Change of Command at USACE Recovery Field Office
- March 31, 2018USAG Daegu's top notch environmental quality effort
- March 31, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Okinawa: A small but mighty natural resource team
- March 30, 2018Fort Lee contracting office focuses on customer service
- March 30, 2018Clay celebrates women's history, diversity with SDDC
- March 30, 2018Sen. Armed Services Committee & House Armed Services Committee
- March 30, 2018LTG Michael A. Bills congratulates culinary competition award winners
- March 30, 2018Chaplain (Maj. Gen.) Paul K. Hurley visits the Unit Ministry Team University