By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- November 13, 2018Aponte is the new Army Reserve-PR Command Executive Officer
- November 11, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Policy Memorandums
- November 9, 2018New Camp Humphreys Main Post Office to open Nov. 13
- November 8, 2018Tenured officer retires as son follows in footsteps
- November 8, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Phonebook
- November 7, 2018Army Protocol Fundamentals Seminar held for the first time at Fort Knox
- November 7, 2018Spread holiday cheer, be a post office volunteer
- November 5, 2018Garrison Commander Bio
- November 5, 2018Two events bring safety message to Arsenal adults and children
- November 5, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Japan embraces IMCOM Service Culture Campaign
- November 2, 2018Lt. Gen. Becker visits Wiesbaden
- November 1, 2018The good, the bad, and the ugly: Lessons learned from the Army's first field feeding company
- October 29, 2018Garrison pushing efforts to reduce utility bill
- October 23, 2018Garrison Safety officer urges trick-or-treaters to consider safety first during Halloween
- October 15, 2018High school, garrison team up to tackle environmental concerns
- October 10, 2018HAAF Garrison Commander inspires GSU football