By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- January 17, 2019Camp Zama boosting earthquake preparedness with Jan 23 'Shake Out Drill'
- January 17, 2019Army units to manage their troop housing under ABMP
- January 16, 2019'Higher calling': Scouts thank garrison for 50-plus years of support
- January 16, 2019Survey results shape community support
- January 16, 2019German Sailors visit garrison
- January 16, 2019Class focuses on improving reading, math, GT scores
- January 16, 2019Notes from the Garrison
- January 10, 2019III Corps Chef of the Quarter Competition
- January 8, 2019FAQs regarding winter weather
- January 7, 2019121st CSH brings medical care to battlefield
- January 4, 2019Tackling holiday debt in the New Year
- January 2, 2019AMC recognizes employees for contributions toward mission goals
- December 21, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Policy Memorandums
- December 19, 2018Subscribe to Notes from the Garrison at Humphreys