By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- July 14, 2018The Kwajalein Hourglass - Community Newspaper
- July 12, 2018Warrant Officers: Helping Army Medicine Save Lives for 100 Years
- July 12, 2018Installation to celebrate 100 years of warrant officers
- July 12, 2018Veterans reflect on first battle of Korean War; receive honors from city they protected
- July 12, 2018Army cyber swears-in first direct commissioned officers, more to come
- July 11, 2018Warrant Officers at Camp Humphreys Celebrates 100th Birthday
- July 10, 2018PRNG celebrates Warrant Officer Corps 100th birthday
- July 9, 2018Boley promotion ceremony to Chief Warrant Officer 5
- July 6, 2018Army Warrant Officers Corps celebrates 100 years
- July 3, 2018Air Defense Artillery Fire Control Officers integrate air defense in Europe
- July 2, 2018Army's cyber warrant officer proponent's path led directly from enlisted Marine to Army warrant
- July 2, 201810th AAMDC Hosts U.S. Army warrant officer "Century of Service" commemoration
- June 29, 2018INSCOM celebrates the 'Masters of their Craft' as Army Warrant Officer Corps turns 100
- June 26, 2018Fort Drum community celebrates LGBT Pride Month
- June 26, 2018Ten things field-grade officers should know about career progression
- June 26, 2018Train for real: Experiential training in the Basic Officer Leader Department