By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- May 15, 2018What's old becomes new again
- May 14, 2018Explosive Safety: How the Army Ammunition Warrant Officer Supports the Commander
- May 14, 2018Caslen Shares Vast Leadership Experience at May's ALx
- May 14, 2018New utility aircraft program gets off ground
- May 12, 2018The Kwajalein Hourglass - Community Newspaper
- May 11, 2018Command Sgt. Maj. Ecker: Why we serve
- May 10, 2018Cyber branch direct commissions its first two officers
- May 10, 2018SHARP Academy Forum focuses on strengthening the Army Profession
- May 10, 2018Army Reserve Soldier take command of Infantry Basic Officer Leaders Course at Fort Benning
- May 9, 2018RDECOM Public Affairs Office
- May 9, 2018USASOAC welcomes new Command Chief Warrant Officer
- May 7, 201825th ID Deputy Commanding Officer-Support
- May 7, 2018Florida officer first Guardsman to complete SFAB training
- May 7, 2018'Destroyer' noncommissioned officer participates in Best Soldier Competition in Kosovo
- May 4, 2018USAMMA Medical Logistics Officer Named Master Logistician
- May 3, 2018Col. Peeples talks to civilian workforce at 2018 second quarter awards