By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- August 1, 2018Taking the Bite Out of Bed Bugs During PCS Season
- August 1, 2018Wiesbaden service member to represent garrison at European Elvis Festival
- July 31, 2018Japanese volunteers crucial to Camp Zama's 'Bon Odori' annual festival
- July 27, 2018Garrison guides improvements to Italian pay system
- July 27, 2018Typhoon preparation: U.S. Army Garrison Japan focuses on readiness, resiliency
- July 26, 2018Assistant Chief James Ashdown set to retire
- July 26, 2018Fort Stewart Garrison Commander coins firefighters
- July 25, 2018Fort Riley Garrison bids farewell to commander, welcomes new leader
- July 23, 2018Ansbach's Brainard Hall wins Army's Lodging Operation of the Year
- July 20, 2018U.S. Army to compete in live streamed esports tournament
- July 20, 2018Summer worship concert inspires, unites Soldiers
- July 20, 2018Area III 2018 Women's Equality Day observance
- July 18, 2018USASAC's Wiley adds intercultural, etiquette to command training roster
- July 18, 2018USAG Ansbach Welcomes New Commander
- July 14, 2018The Kwajalein Hourglass - Community Newspaper
- July 12, 2018Summer Hire Program a 'win-win' for USAG Japan teens, work centers