By U.S. ArmyJune 21, 2016
The role of this office is to provide support and guidance for every aspect of both protocol and etiquette for US Army Garrison - Kwajalein Atoll and all subordinate directorates.
"Protocol is the combination of good manners and common sense, which allows effective communications between heads of state and their representatives." - Department of the Army Pamphlet 600--60
The Protocol Office can be reached at (805) 355-5033.
USAG-KA offers lodging for official guests and guests sponsored by residents, but particularly a limited number of Distinguished Visitors Quarters (DVQ) that the Protocol Office manages for guests of the Garrison Commander and personnel in the grade of O-6 / GS-15 or higher. For general information on booking quarters for unofficial guests, please contact your on-island sponsor.
- October 15, 2018High school, garrison team up to tackle environmental concerns
- October 15, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Phonebook
- October 13, 2018Recovery Efforts For Corps Panama City Office Underway
- October 12, 2018Sustainment leaders challenge warrant officers to be problem preventers
- October 12, 2018Guest escorting rules for Camp Zama, SFHA explained in preparation for Halloween
- October 11, 2018Small is the new big
- October 10, 2018HAAF Garrison Commander inspires GSU football
- October 10, 2018Dr. Bruce Jette Guest of Honor at AUSA 2nd Region Breakfast
- October 10, 2018Mr. Henry (Paul) Stuart
- October 5, 2018Retiree appreciation events announced for Benelux communities
- September 21, 2018ISR-I assesses garrison infrastructure for future improvements
- September 18, 2018EPAAS assesses garrison's environmental compliance, Sept. 10-20
- September 14, 2018Garrison conducts a force protection exercise