3rd Special Forces Group to change commanders
By 3rd SFG (A) Public AffairsJune 17, 2016
FORT BRAGG, N.C.- Col. Bradley D. Moses will assume command of 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) in a ceremony at 8 a.m., Wednesday, June 22, 2016 on Meadows Field adjacent to the USASOC headquarters. Moses will take command of "The Tribe" from Col. Robert L. Wilson who assumed command June 2014.
Moses previously served as a company commander in 2nd Battalion and battalion commander of 3rd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne). Wilson will be moving to his next assignment in Washington, D.C.
Media wishing to attend the ceremony should RSVP no later than 5 p.m. June 21, to the 3rd Special Forces Group Public Affairs Officer at o: 910-908-6770.
- January 27, 2020In their own words: 1-12 Cav Soldiers reflect on recent APS-4 experience
- January 24, 2020U.S. Army JFK Special Warfare Museum becomes Army Special Operations Forces Museum
- January 23, 20203rd Battalion, 39th Infantry Regiment honors a brother's life
- January 22, 20203/2CR takes authority of eFP Battle Group Poland
- January 21, 2020CECOM flies into action to support rapid 82nd Airborne deployment
- January 21, 20203rd Squadron, 2d Cavalry Regiment Assumes NATO Misison in Poland
- January 17, 2020Materiel enterprise recognizes employees of the quarter
- January 17, 2020Taekwondo Soldier-athletes work toward Olympic dreams
- January 16, 2020Hunter Army Airfield holds housing town hall
- January 16, 2020Eighth Army Engineers Install ACFT Equipment
- January 14, 2020The Michigan National Guard first in Midwest to receive new ACFT equipment
- January 13, 202010th Mountain Warrior Transition Battalion Soldiers participate in sled hockey
- January 13, 2020Streaked horned larks take advantage of JBLM's open spaces
- January 13, 2020Usery earns AMC 'Top Employee' recognition
- January 8, 2020Detroit Arsenal employee places in Department of the Army OPSEC Awards