This morning at 0612 EDT, the Army turned on the LMP Increment 2 Wave 3 functionality at the remaining 14 Army Materiel Command (AMC) organic industrial base (OIB) sites.
While there are no "fireworks" to mark a Go-Live like this, there is a spark that is at the heart of what the LMP does and that is our team. Our team and our customers light the fire on the LMP to keep it delivering day in and day out.
AMC (due in part to LMP) enables higher levels of Army readiness. Success through automation is critical for the future Army and the LMP has delivered it on time and budget. There is no better accomplishment for a program office like ours.
Today, the Army has brought full circle what the LMP set out to do nearly 15 years ago. Congratulations to the entire team and your commitment to supporting Army and Soldier readiness.
- January 22, 20203/2CR takes authority of eFP Battle Group Poland
- January 21, 2020New Ireland Army Health Clinic facility opens doors after two-year construction effort
- January 21, 2020CSA: 'Transformational change' necessary to fight, win future conflicts
- January 21, 2020Challenge Accepted: Biggest Loser program begins
- January 16, 2020Fort Knox to host EEO Army Apprenticeship Program
- January 16, 2020FORSCOM FRONTLINE
- January 16, 2020Demobilization Planning | Examination of allied logistical challenges at end of World War II offers
- January 15, 2020Modernization, readiness, focus of CCDC Aviation, Missile Center reorganization
- January 15, 2020Becoming a Soldier: Two trainees from Southwest Missouri forge a new identity
- January 10, 2020Army recruiter helped five Illinois siblings enlist
- January 10, 2020Veterans, officials mark 75th anniversary of key WWII battle
- January 9, 2020Housing town hall offers progress update, three-strike warning
- January 6, 2020Pearl Harbor survivor relates his World War II odyssey
- January 1, 2020Five siblings spend last holiday season together before basic training