This morning at 0612 EDT, the Army turned on the LMP Increment 2 Wave 3 functionality at the remaining 14 Army Materiel Command (AMC) organic industrial base (OIB) sites.
While there are no "fireworks" to mark a Go-Live like this, there is a spark that is at the heart of what the LMP does and that is our team. Our team and our customers light the fire on the LMP to keep it delivering day in and day out.
AMC (due in part to LMP) enables higher levels of Army readiness. Success through automation is critical for the future Army and the LMP has delivered it on time and budget. There is no better accomplishment for a program office like ours.
Today, the Army has brought full circle what the LMP set out to do nearly 15 years ago. Congratulations to the entire team and your commitment to supporting Army and Soldier readiness.
- December 6, 2019AMCOM logistician recognized among AMC's 2nd Quarter top employees
- December 3, 2019Army Sustainment Command Training Division Assumes New Name, Enhanced Role
- December 2, 2019NSSC Status December 3
- November 27, 2019Over 173 Working Groups Result in a Stronger Product for IPPS-A Release 3
- November 26, 2019Three degrees of separation - One common goal
- November 26, 2019FLW Robotics University develops new robot to be used by all services
- November 25, 2019AMC CG approves ASC's new mission, vision, center of gravity plan
- November 21, 2019Army project may improve military communications by boosting 5G technology
- November 19, 2019AMC Commander visits 82nd Airborne Division
- November 18, 2019AMC commander: Make every installation a #1 choice
- November 15, 2019AMC Chaplain Corps supports readiness through building resilience
- November 8, 2019Strategic Support Area central in CECOM update to AMC