The U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineer Center's Systems Integration and Engineering Business Group hosted representatives from the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Analysis Center (TRAC), Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity (AMSAA) and Army Research Laboratory (ARL) at the Detroit Arsenal, May 5-6, 2016. Discussions focused on the organic capabilities TARDEC has that support TARDEC's digital physical thread and the organic capabilities and expertise that TRAC, AMSAA and RDECOM Labs can leverage in conducting analysis of alternatives and emerging capability studies in support of the Warfighter.
- November 19, 2018U.S. Army and the nation's educators continue partnership for leadership symposium
- November 18, 2018Keimyung University welcomes Soldiers of 19th ESC for Combined Organizational Day Celebration
- November 16, 2018Memphis District engineers: making global local
- November 14, 2018Buffalo District's hydrographic data to be integrated with new E-HYDRO software
- November 14, 2018Countering Organized Crime Workshop Shows Importance of Marshall Center Network, Family
- November 14, 2018The ORSA Hall of Fame Has a New Member
- November 2, 2018TRADOC initiatives aim to transform Army accessions
- November 1, 2018Building capable sustainment organizations through trust and empowerment
- October 25, 2018PEO Ammunition to become 'Joint PEO Armaments and Ammunition'