Down Range - Fort A.P. Hill Vol. 2 No. 1
By U.S. ArmyAugust 12, 2016
This edition of Down Range - Fort A.P. Hill features Navy hero awarded Medal of Honor; Army's plan to integrate women into combat arms MOSs; the Army's focus on haulting sexual retaliation; 3-2 Marines honing combat skills; Army Reserve Soldiers from 310th ESC compete for Best Warrior; Combat camera conducts heavy weapons training; Vice Chief of Staff of the Army's comments on sequestration and its effect on readiness; Political postings on social media; Women's History Month observance; Post celebrates African-American contributions to nation's defense; Safety; Eating right to reduce risk of chronic disease; St. Patrick's Day 5k Run/Walk; and more.
Click the "Related Files" link to download the Down Range newsletter.
- August 12, 2020Important new changes come with General Order Number 2
- August 11, 2020Khmer Rouge tragedy drives QM Soldier to greater service
- August 11, 2020Soldier escapes death in World War II, inspires generations
- August 10, 2020Fort Drum unit plays key role in protecting America from ICBMs
- August 7, 2020Pennsylvania Guard aquatic rescue team saves two motorists
- August 6, 2020SMA emphasizes ‘This is My Squad,’ inclusion during visit to Fort Campbell
- August 6, 2020Kentucky National Guardsmen conduct field artillery training at Fort Knox ranges
- August 5, 2020Cadets learn to be resilient during two-week course
- August 5, 2020Day two of ROTC Summer Camp in Puerto Rico
- August 5, 2020151st Infantry Regiment adapts training to COVID-19 pandemic
- August 5, 2020Air Defense dominates the USAREUR Best Warrior Soldier Category’ two years running!
- August 4, 2020Supporting Warriors: Maneuver Operations
- August 3, 2020Kansas engineers build readiness through facilities upgrades
- August 3, 2020NH Guard hosts second Cyber Yankee regional training exercise