TARDEC Technical Leaders to Engage with Industry & Academia at TARDEC Industry Days 2016
By Steve OlevnikMarch 22, 2016
TARDEC's Industry Days 2016 will be held April 26-27, 2016, at the John Lewis Conference Center, Macomb Community College. Industry Days serves as a forum to provide information on TARDEC's ground vehicle systems technology focus to include technology roadmaps, planned spending and opportunities for collaboration with industry, academia, and other government partners.
Registration information can be found on FedBizOpps.gov Keyword: TARDEC
- November 14, 2018Fort Benning Soldiers help commemorate Veterans Day, 100th Armistice Day
- November 14, 2018Team Natick celebrates Veterans Day
- November 9, 2018Veterans reflect on Veterans Day
- November 8, 2018Supporting the Warfighter Every Day
- November 8, 2018AIT Soldiers gain civilian career credentials
- November 8, 2018Cutting through the noise
- November 7, 2018What can your industrial hygienist do for you?
- November 6, 2018Veterans Day 2018
- November 2, 2018RDECOM Soldier Center hosts Food Science & Industry Day
- November 1, 2018New STEM vehicle highlights success, technology
- October 10, 2018TARDEC hosts NATO-sponsored demo of mobility prediction software
- September 27, 2018Information science meeting brings together heavy-hitters in Army, academia and industry