Department of the Army announces upcoming deployment
By Mr. Troy A Rolan Sr. (News Releases)March 14, 2016
The Department of the Army announced today the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division stationed at Fort Bliss, Texas, will deploy about 4,000 soldiers in the spring of 2016 to Kuwait in support of combatant commander mission requirements.
"The Bulldog Brigade is well-trained, well-led and fully prepared for the challenges this mission will bring," Maj. Gen. Stephen Twitty, commanding general of 1st Armored Division and Fort Bliss said. "The brigade proved themselves as an agile and adaptable force during a rigorous home-station training regimen and will soon complete a rotation to the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, California - a final validation of their readiness to conduct operations in any environment."
For more information on 1st Armored Division's deployment, contact the III Corps public affairs officer, Lt. Col. Craig Childs, at email@example.com or by phone at 915-744-8406.
- August 24, 2019Service, fitness, heritage characterize Fort Bliss Army civilian
- August 19, 2019Snipers brave harsh conditions, challenges during competition
- August 17, 2019Burt's Knights Conduct Combined Arms Live-Fire Exercises
- August 17, 20191/4 Cav Engages in Combined Resolve XII
- August 16, 2019Command teams gain understanding through SHARP forum
- August 16, 2019Army announces upcoming 2nd BCT, 1st Cavalry Division unit rotation
- August 16, 2019Army announces upcoming 3rd Security Force Assistance Brigade unit rotation
- August 14, 2019Maj. Gen. Xavier T. Brunson
- August 13, 2019Soldier channels training and courage during tragedy
- August 12, 20191-4 CAV Bradleys prepare for multinational exercise
- August 8, 2019By the book: Greywolf Brigade conducts Sergeant's Time Training
- August 1, 20191st Eng. Soldiers Learn the Ropes of a Sling Load
- July 26, 2019Hellcat Company conducts change of command
- July 24, 2019Army fields first Armored BCT with high-capacity network systems