173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy (Follow up)
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsMarch 9, 2016
VICENZA, Italy -- A Paratrooper assigned to 173rd Airborne Brigade was found dead at Caserma Del Din Barracks here, March 7, 2016.
Kiley Williams, 22, of Tyrone, Pennsylvania entered the military in Aug. 1, 2011 as an Infantryman. He was assigned to Company C, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) since Apr. 1, 2015.
Kiley's awards and decorations include the Army Commendation medal, Army Achievement medal (6th award), and Expert Infantryman's Badge among others.
The incident is still under investigation by Italian and U.S. officials.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- November 16, 2018High school students earn recognition for volunteerism
- November 14, 2018Fiorillo earns the Defense Meritorious Service Medal
- November 9, 2018Former 181st MFTB Soldier presented with Soldier's Medal at Fort McCoy for ice rescue
- November 9, 20182CR Religious Support Specialist Awarded Stout Medal
- November 8, 2018All American Engineers Train to Breach, Have a Blast
- November 1, 2018Airborne Soldiers wrap up Spider networked munition system upgrade test
- November 1, 2018Dental Health Activity-Italy receives 2018 ASHMS Star award
- November 1, 2018PHA-I animal care specialists brush up on skills
- October 29, 201862 AMXS Airman earns Bronze Star Medal
- October 29, 201882nd Airborne Division JAG Holds Their First Olympics
- October 25, 2018Public Health Activity-Italy hosts joint Food Protection Training Summit
- October 12, 2018"More than a Calling" - Airborne Rabbi Leads by Example
- October 11, 2018Military phone numbers in Italy to change
- October 10, 2018Airborne and HIMARS at Arctic Anvil 19
- October 9, 2018Having a baby in Italy