173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy (Follow up)
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsMarch 9, 2016
VICENZA, Italy -- A Paratrooper assigned to 173rd Airborne Brigade was found dead at Caserma Del Din Barracks here, March 7, 2016.
Kiley Williams, 22, of Tyrone, Pennsylvania entered the military in Aug. 1, 2011 as an Infantryman. He was assigned to Company C, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) since Apr. 1, 2015.
Kiley's awards and decorations include the Army Commendation medal, Army Achievement medal (6th award), and Expert Infantryman's Badge among others.
The incident is still under investigation by Italian and U.S. officials.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- June 7, 2019101st Airborne Division hosts Annual "Franklin Rendezvous"
- June 7, 2019Workshop fosters partnerships for sustainable training in northern Italy
- May 30, 2019EARNING THE EXPERT INFANTRYMAN BADGE
- May 30, 2019All American week 2019
- May 30, 2019Italy garrison transfers responsibility with ceremony
- May 27, 2019Charlie, 2-505 PIR Conducts Company Live Fire
- May 27, 2019U.S. and British Paratroopers conduct Live Fire training in Kenya
- May 27, 20191Panther Paratroopers Conduct Live Fire Exercise
- May 27, 2019Bravo, 2-505 PIR Company Live Fire
- May 27, 20193rd Brigade Artillery Paratroopers Jump, Conduct Live Fire from Bragg Drop Zone
- May 27, 2019"The Tenacity and Ferocity of the American Paratrooper"
- May 27, 2019Panther Paratroopers Conduct Sunset Static Line Jump
- May 27, 20191Fury Paratroopers Conduct Live-Fire Exercises, Continue Off Post Training Rotation
- May 27, 2019Equal in All Ways to All Paratroopers - The Origin of the "Triple Nickles"
- May 27, 20193rd Brigade 82nd Airborne Division All American Week 2019
- May 24, 2019Driver unveils new race car honoring Soldier's memory, Family