173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy (Follow up)
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsMarch 9, 2016
VICENZA, Italy -- A Paratrooper assigned to 173rd Airborne Brigade was found dead at Caserma Del Din Barracks here, March 7, 2016.
Kiley Williams, 22, of Tyrone, Pennsylvania entered the military in Aug. 1, 2011 as an Infantryman. He was assigned to Company C, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) since Apr. 1, 2015.
Kiley's awards and decorations include the Army Commendation medal, Army Achievement medal (6th award), and Expert Infantryman's Badge among others.
The incident is still under investigation by Italian and U.S. officials.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- January 17, 2019Family and MWR events, activities
- January 17, 2019ASG-Afghanistan range officer receives Czech medal for expertise, dedication
- January 15, 2019Contracting Soldiers support no-notice readiness exercise
- January 11, 2019Farewell
- January 9, 2019Army Cyber Protection Brigade Soldiers achieve first for battalion airborne qualification
- January 8, 2019Out & About in Italy
- January 4, 2019Paratroopers Prove Prowess In Alpine Passage
- December 28, 2018101st Airborne Division celebrates its 2018 Day of the Eagles
- December 18, 2018USAG Italy Welcomes New Carabinieri Commander
- December 14, 2018Fury, 2PARA Paratroopers Partner in Kenya, Improve Readiness and Interoperability
- December 14, 2018"Wearing Spurs Means a Cavalry Paratrooper Persevered"
- December 14, 2018US, British Paratroopers Train to Patrol, React to Contact
- December 14, 2018Fury, 2PARA Paratroopers Dig In, Patrol in Fight against Simulated Enemy in Kenya
- December 7, 2018The 82nd Airborne Division Band and Chorus spreads holiday cheer