173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy (Follow up)
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsMarch 9, 2016
VICENZA, Italy -- A Paratrooper assigned to 173rd Airborne Brigade was found dead at Caserma Del Din Barracks here, March 7, 2016.
Kiley Williams, 22, of Tyrone, Pennsylvania entered the military in Aug. 1, 2011 as an Infantryman. He was assigned to Company C, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) since Apr. 1, 2015.
Kiley's awards and decorations include the Army Commendation medal, Army Achievement medal (6th award), and Expert Infantryman's Badge among others.
The incident is still under investigation by Italian and U.S. officials.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- August 17, 20191/4 Cav Engages in Combined Resolve XII
- August 16, 2019Army commemorates 79 years of Airborne history at Fort Benning, birthplace of US paratrooper
- August 15, 2019Let your voice be heard with ICE
- August 12, 2019Fort Benning to mark National Airborne Day with parachute jumps, Airborne School graduation
- August 12, 20191-4 CAV Bradleys prepare for multinational exercise
- August 11, 2019Panther Paratroopers Patrol in South Kandahar
- August 9, 2019New York National Guard Soldiers provide CH-47 transport for Leapfest
- August 9, 2019Dental Soldiers learn spin control
- August 8, 2019Public Health Activity - Italy holds a change of command ceremony
- August 2, 2019August is Antiterrorism Awareness Month at USAG Italy
- July 26, 2019Panther Paratroopers Earn Combat Patch
- July 24, 2019Iowa Red Bulls and 101st Airborne strengthen relationship
- July 24, 2019Garrison Italy says 'arrivederci' to Berdy, 'benvenuti' to Vogel
- July 22, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps memorializes fallen leader
- July 21, 2019Paratroopers Provide Security in Kandahar
- July 21, 2019Panther Paratroopers Assume Authority for Operations in Afghanistan