173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy (Follow up)
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsMarch 9, 2016
VICENZA, Italy -- A Paratrooper assigned to 173rd Airborne Brigade was found dead at Caserma Del Din Barracks here, March 7, 2016.
Kiley Williams, 22, of Tyrone, Pennsylvania entered the military in Aug. 1, 2011 as an Infantryman. He was assigned to Company C, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) since Apr. 1, 2015.
Kiley's awards and decorations include the Army Commendation medal, Army Achievement medal (6th award), and Expert Infantryman's Badge among others.
The incident is still under investigation by Italian and U.S. officials.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- October 21, 2019101st Airborne Division heightens readiness and skills in WFX 20-01
- October 17, 2019New parachute system for low altitude airdrops tested at Fort Bragg
- October 17, 2019Lifeliners in Action
- October 15, 2019Halloween events focus on Family and safety planned at USAG Italy
- October 10, 2019FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER
- October 10, 2019Master Sgt. Matthew Williams to receive the Medal of Honor
- October 10, 2019Shok Valley weapons sergeant to receive Medal of Honor
- October 9, 201982nd Airborne tests new portable robot for individual Soldiers
- October 8, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps hosts change of command, welcomes familiar Fort Bragg leader to the helm
- October 8, 201975th Magneville Memorial
- October 8, 2019Cabbage Patch Parade
- October 7, 2019Fort Bragg engineers honor fallen paratrooper
- October 7, 2019Fire Prevention Week Activities Planned at USAG Italy
- October 2, 2019October marks Domestic Violence Awareness Month at USAG Italy
- September 26, 2019Army paratroopers jump with plasma, testing new lifesaving delivery method
- September 25, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps troopers jump for first time following year-long deployment