173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy (Follow up)
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsMarch 9, 2016
VICENZA, Italy -- A Paratrooper assigned to 173rd Airborne Brigade was found dead at Caserma Del Din Barracks here, March 7, 2016.
Kiley Williams, 22, of Tyrone, Pennsylvania entered the military in Aug. 1, 2011 as an Infantryman. He was assigned to Company C, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) since Apr. 1, 2015.
Kiley's awards and decorations include the Army Commendation medal, Army Achievement medal (6th award), and Expert Infantryman's Badge among others.
The incident is still under investigation by Italian and U.S. officials.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- March 15, 2019Out & About in Italy (March 16-30)
- March 12, 20191-1 CAV Vietnam Veterans connect with current Iron Soldiers during Fort Bliss visit
- March 6, 2019101st Airborne Division Soldiers Honor Fallen Navy SEAL at Ship Commissioning
- March 5, 2019Rappelling Dragons: XVIII Airborne Corps conducts air assault training
- March 5, 2019Granddaughter of famed General Patton visits 101st Airborne Division
- March 4, 2019FORSCOM Frontline - March 1, 2019
- March 1, 2019USAG Italy leaders host town hall, address resident issues
- February 28, 2019Out & About in Italy
- February 27, 2019LRC Italy supports humanitarian relief efforts to Ukrainian rehabilitation center
- February 26, 2019Traffic fines in Italy may leave drivers with less money in pockets
- February 22, 2019The voice of a Paratrooper
- February 15, 2019Out & About in Italy (Feb. 16-March 2)
- February 4, 2019"Fury from the Sky" helps Army diversify its network