173rd Airborne Brigade paratrooper dies in Italy (Follow up)
By 173rd Airborne Brigade Public AffairsMarch 9, 2016
VICENZA, Italy -- A Paratrooper assigned to 173rd Airborne Brigade was found dead at Caserma Del Din Barracks here, March 7, 2016.
Kiley Williams, 22, of Tyrone, Pennsylvania entered the military in Aug. 1, 2011 as an Infantryman. He was assigned to Company C, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment (Airborne) since Apr. 1, 2015.
Kiley's awards and decorations include the Army Commendation medal, Army Achievement medal (6th award), and Expert Infantryman's Badge among others.
The incident is still under investigation by Italian and U.S. officials.
For further information, media should contact the 173rd Airborne Brigade Public Affairs office at +39 0444-66-4052.
- January 22, 20203/2CR takes authority of eFP Battle Group Poland
- January 21, 2020CJTF-HOA members conquer Grand Bara Race
- January 21, 2020CECOM flies into action to support rapid 82nd Airborne deployment
- January 17, 2020Dental Health Activity - Italy Soldiers boost spirits of Italian children
- January 17, 2020USAG Italy Quality of Life Survey Open through Feb. 29
- January 17, 2020Italian base leadership duties split with arrival of a new commander
- January 16, 2020Belvoir Soldiers train for ACFT certification
- January 16, 2020USAG Italy Online Airport Shuttle Bus Reservation System Launched
- January 14, 2020A Day on the Slope- Warrior Adventure Quest with Hohenfels ODR
- January 14, 2020Vehicle mechanics keep Army rolling throughout European theater
- January 9, 2020Eighth Army, 75 years ago today
- January 8, 2020Army Reserve Air Traffic Services Company redeploys from USCENTCOM mission
- January 3, 2020Vicenza pharmacist earns esteemed award for initiative
- December 31, 2019NY National Guard's 42nd Division blooded in battle 75 years ago
- December 30, 20191032nd TC completes international line haul mission
- December 23, 20197th Special Forces Group (Airborne) Soldier Dies in Afghanistan