SoSE&I Integrator: March 2016
By Claire Heininger, U.S. ArmyMarch 7, 2016
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. (March 7, 2016) -- The System of Systems Engineering and Integration Directorate (SoSE&I) has published the March edition of its newsletter, "The Integrator."
The March 2016 issue of "The Integrator" features articles on a new cyber toolkit, support for units conducting National Training Center rotations with network Capability Sets, and improvements to the ASA(ALT) Integrated Master Schedule. It also includes spotlights on an outstanding employee and team, as well as remarks from SoSE&I Executive Director Douglas Wiltsie.
To read the new edition, please select the pdf file from the "Related Files" section.
- August 16, 2019Auditability of IPPS-A increases readiness for Army National Guard
- August 14, 201987-year-old grad still enjoys marching with new cadets
- August 12, 2019Aviation, Missile Center director appointed to Senior Executive Service
- August 6, 2019The Corps Environment - August 2019
- August 1, 2019JBLM Soldiers March in Seafair Torchlight Parade
- August 1, 2019Appendix M- CSSC Template DA Form 5018_R fillable March 2018
- July 31, 2019Huntsville Center program procures mobile, containerized supercomputer for Defense Department
- July 30, 2019Army medic puts duty first during large marching event
- July 25, 2019RHCE Soldiers participate in 4-day, 100-mile march in Nijmegen
- July 24, 2019KFOR 26 Hits the Ground Rucking in DANCON March
- July 22, 2019Bed Time Stories: Soldier Edition
- July 22, 2019Army to break ground on Digital Air-Ground Integration Range this fall
- July 18, 2019SES talks integration, experimentation on 'CCDC in the Lab' podcast