Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training
By Tina WorcesterFebruary 29, 2016
The next Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training dates are 2 & 9 April.
CERT is a community-based volunteer program developed by FEMA. The training enables everyone be better prepared to respond to and cope with disasters and emergencies at home, in your neighborhood, at work, and throughout the community.
The class is FREE to all Dugway residents and employees.
- February 11, 2019Cobra Gold19: Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Response Exercise Commenced in Phitsanulok Provin
- February 8, 2019Camp Zama bowls to 'Strike Out Teen Dating Violence'
- February 7, 2019Directorate of Emergency Services (DES)
- February 6, 2019More responses sought for 2018 Health-Related Behaviors Survey
- February 1, 2019Army Emergency Relief wants no Soldier left behind financially
- January 31, 2019Fort McCoy emergency responders support ice rescue effort
- January 31, 2019USARAF invests in readiness
- January 30, 2019Raise awareness for Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
- January 22, 2019716th MPs train for Defense CBRN Response Force
- January 16, 2019Emergency Car Kit: Prepare to stick it out before you're stuck
- January 14, 2019Maneuver Center of Excellence, Fort Benning holds change of responsibility
- January 14, 20191st TSC Conducts Assumption of Responsibility Ceremony