Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training
By Tina WorcesterFebruary 29, 2016
The next Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training dates are 2 & 9 April.
CERT is a community-based volunteer program developed by FEMA. The training enables everyone be better prepared to respond to and cope with disasters and emergencies at home, in your neighborhood, at work, and throughout the community.
The class is FREE to all Dugway residents and employees.
- August 17, 2018Fort Riley Soldier gives advice, encouragement, for those dealing with hard times
- August 17, 2018Fort Drum's first responders tested in 'worst-case scenario' exercise
- August 17, 2018C Co. 2-10 hosts command team fitness session introducing new ACFT
- August 15, 2018405th Army Field Support Brigade command team visits APS- 2 Duelmen
- August 14, 201820th CBRNE Soldiers polish their skills in preparation for Prominent Hunt Exercise 18-2
- August 13, 2018Emergency responders share plans for rescue task force
- August 11, 2018Raider Brigade Soldiers from 2-23 Infantry in Eastern Afghanistan
- August 10, 2018America's I Corps host's two-day Stryker Warfighter Forum Leader's Summit
- August 9, 20182-2 SBCT Soldiers train for Wildfire Mission
- August 8, 2018TACOM receives two LEAP awards
- August 7, 2018Two lives saved by USACE Buffalo District employees this summer
- August 5, 2018Courage Ready 18-02
- July 28, 2018Two at a time
- July 26, 2018Keep safety information up-to-date