Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training
By Tina WorcesterFebruary 29, 2016
The next Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training dates are 2 & 9 April.
CERT is a community-based volunteer program developed by FEMA. The training enables everyone be better prepared to respond to and cope with disasters and emergencies at home, in your neighborhood, at work, and throughout the community.
The class is FREE to all Dugway residents and employees.
- April 10, 2019Louisiana National Guard, local agencies practice disaster readiness
- April 1, 2019Drone Wars event educates students in cybersecurity and responsibility
- March 28, 2019405th AFSB issues APS-2 equipment to support Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise
- March 26, 2019Soldiers helping Soldiers: Natick kicks-off its 2019 Army Emergency Relief campaign
- March 23, 2019SMDC celebrates change of responsibilities
- March 22, 2019JBM-HH kicks off Army Emergency Relief campaign
- March 21, 2019Darby community tests readiness with host nation emergency responders
- March 21, 2019Army Civilian steps up during in-flight medical emergency
- March 20, 2019Washington's Homeland Response Force participates in joint exercise
- March 20, 2019Idaho quake response exercise flexes multiagency muscle
- March 20, 2019East Africa Response Force deployed to Gabon
- March 18, 2019Revised Dates for WSMR Prescribed Fire Scheduled for Northeast Range Area near Highway 380