Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training
By Tina WorcesterFebruary 29, 2016
The next Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training dates are 2 & 9 April.
CERT is a community-based volunteer program developed by FEMA. The training enables everyone be better prepared to respond to and cope with disasters and emergencies at home, in your neighborhood, at work, and throughout the community.
The class is FREE to all Dugway residents and employees.
- December 14, 2018First enlisted female graduates Army's Sapper Leader Course
- December 14, 2018Emergency medicine residents prepare for battlefield medicine
- December 14, 2018A single purpose: Combat ready
- December 14, 2018DOD Scaling Up Effort to Develop Hypersonics
- December 13, 2018Artificial intelligence experts address getting capabilities to warfighters
- December 14, 2018Staying vigilant through the holidays
- December 12, 2018Army wins Packard Award for rapid delivery of electronic warfare prototypes
- December 12, 2018Like Clockwork: Task Force Spartan Soldiers a source of power, stability in the Middle East
- December 11, 2018Time running out to opt into Blended Retirement System
- December 12, 2018Exoskeleton event brings teams together to advance exoskeleton technology