Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training
By Tina WorcesterFebruary 29, 2016
The next Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training dates are 2 & 9 April.
CERT is a community-based volunteer program developed by FEMA. The training enables everyone be better prepared to respond to and cope with disasters and emergencies at home, in your neighborhood, at work, and throughout the community.
The class is FREE to all Dugway residents and employees.
- October 10, 2018Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair Oct. 18
- October 10, 2018N. Y. Guard deploys Army, Air assets for Michael response
- October 2, 2018Former Peace Corps volunteers serve at New England District
- October 1, 2018Student volunteer shadows TACOM public affairs team
- September 28, 2018Pacific Ocean Division enhancing partner disaster response capabilities
- September 28, 2018Multinational disaster response exercise wraps up in Nepal
- September 28, 2018Exercise tests Jackson's active shooter response
- September 26, 2018Pennsylvania Guard flies equipment to Georgetown in response to flooding
- September 25, 2018Steel First Responder Teaches Iraqis Medical Response
- September 21, 2018US, Macedonia participate in flood response exercise to build partnership and response capacity