Public Access to JAGCNet Blocked
By U.S. ArmyFebruary 10, 2016
Access to JAGCNet Public and Intranet SitesARCYBER has directed the blocking of numerous public and private linked websites hosted by the Pentagon Headquarters Enterprise Network (HEN) for security reasons. The effort is to segment all public (Internet) servers from private (intranet) servers that are hosted within the same network locations. The second aspect of the directive is to limit access to private servers from .MIL locations. The short answer is if you access JAGCNet (regardless of public or private) from a .MIL location (every post, camp, and station), there is no impact. If you attempt to access any part of JAGCNet from a personal PC, even with a CAC reader installed, it will not work. You can access JAGCNet (regardless of public or private) from a government computer/laptop with VPN (Virtual Private Network) access software.See your local installation NEC service desk, office manager, IT Specialist, G6, etc. for assistance on accessing government networks remotely.This ARCYBER directive impacts not only the JAGC but every staff element of the Army Headquarters including G6 websites. Our support provider is working diligently to create a new environment for public systems, and we hope to have those restored in the coming weeks. The private side and the new requirements for access will not change. These changes currently impact Army hosted systems, not DoD, but it is anticipated these changes will begin be applied to other systems in the future.If you have any problems accessing applications or normally go through the public side first, please bookmark https://www.jagcnet2.army.mil (note the 2 in the address) and this will ensure you are on the private (intranet) side of JAGCNet. If you have any issues accessing the business applications like MJO, CIS, ALCS, etc., from a military location, please contact the service desk at 703-693-0000.We will provide updates to this status as they occur.
- September 11, 2020519th MPs answer call to action to support Beauregard Parish
- September 11, 2020Maneuver Warfighter Conference ends with focus on committing to leader development
- September 11, 2020USAG Benelux remembers those lost on 9/11
- September 9, 2020Cohesive teams, fight-to-win mindset, among themes on first day of Maneuver Warfighter Conference
- September 9, 2020Army health expert encourages people to follow COVID-19 science, not myths
- September 8, 2020Installation staff, CAT work 24/7 during Hurricane Laura
- September 8, 2020Aiming and containing: MEDDAC warriors ‘in the fight’
- September 3, 2020Public Notice for Position Being Filled Under Direct Hire Authority - Safety Engineer
- September 3, 2020Fort Sill access procedures explained to community
- September 1, 2020Retirees, eligible veterans granted access to Army MWR facilities in Germany
- August 21, 2020The Letterkenny Munitions Center Is Reducing Cost And Ensuring Safety Through Non-Destructive Testing.
- August 13, 2020Operation Warp Speed on track for end-of-year vaccine delivery