LTG Spoehr Presents to CGSC facualty "Achieving Best In Class Performance"
By U.S. ArmyDecember 18, 2015
LTG Tom Spoehr, Director of the Office of Business Transformation, Office of the Under Secretary of the Army recently visit Fort Leavenworth and presented the faculty with a seminar on Achieving Best In Class Performance and the Leading and Managing of High Performing Organizations. You can see his presentation attached.
- October 16, 2018Citizen Soldier balances police officer and chaplain careers
- October 16, 2018Army Management Staff College launches new Action Officer Development Course
- October 15, 2018DeVore honored for service in Afghanistan
- October 15, 2018Camp Zama Soldiers embrace Japanese culture at bilateral cooking class
- October 13, 2018Recovery Efforts For Corps Panama City Office Underway
- October 12, 2018Sustainment leaders challenge warrant officers to be problem preventers
- October 5, 2018Corps' Los Angeles District celebrates end of fiscal year with more than $556M in contract award
- October 5, 2018Transition to warrant officer goes with medical technician territory
- October 5, 2018Graphic artist and other awardees illustrate disability no bar to achievement
- October 1, 2018Two contracting centers achieve full operational capability