LTG Spoehr Presents to CGSC facualty "Achieving Best In Class Performance"
By U.S. ArmyDecember 18, 2015
LTG Tom Spoehr, Director of the Office of Business Transformation, Office of the Under Secretary of the Army recently visit Fort Leavenworth and presented the faculty with a seminar on Achieving Best In Class Performance and the Leading and Managing of High Performing Organizations. You can see his presentation attached.
- June 12, 2019Camp Zama's Class of 2019 graduates, prepares for next chapter
- June 10, 2019Fort Drum graduates celebrate academic achievements
- June 5, 2019Servant Leadership -- a true backbone of the Army -- Past, Present, and Future!
- June 5, 2019Volunteers earn presidential award for devotion to patients, staff
- June 5, 2019Ansbach High School graduates 13 in the class of 2019
- May 29, 2019Sgt. 1st Class Stephanie Hendricks, Leading from the Front
- May 29, 2019Quarterly awards emphasize notable achievements
- May 26, 2019CLASS OF 2019 GRADUATION: "Class dismissed, next stop Army career"
- May 23, 2019USTRANSCOM, NDTA collaborate annual world-class logistics forum
- May 22, 2019After 75 years, retired colonel returns to represent D-Day class
- May 21, 2019Fulbright Scholarship to take Class of 2019 Cadet back home to Hungary