The Division Artillery (DIVARTY) rendered gun salute during the Korean War Veterans Salute ceremony
By 1st Lt. Maradel Reynes-DangcalanDecember 4, 2015
JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, Wash. - The Division Artillery (DIVARTY) rendered a gun salute during the Korean War Veterans Salute ceremony held at Carey Theatre, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington.On Nov. 13, 2015, thunderous sound of gunfire echoed throughout the whole installation as the salute battery element of Alpha Company, 1-37 Field Artillery Battalion conducted their 27-gun salute in support of Korean War Veterans Salute to honor the lives of sacrificed Soldiers with respect and affection.
- September 22, 2020Suicide Prevention Month: Help available for veterans
- September 17, 2020Light Up the Night walk raises suicide prevention awareness
- September 17, 2020Infantry School ends traditional 'shark attack,' adopts new way of instilling warrior ethos in recruits
- September 17, 2020Field Artillery School commandant reflects on 9/11 at his promotion ceremony
- September 17, 2020Depot recognizes employees on National Tradesman Day
- September 15, 2020Army Corps, SC Dept. of Natural Resources host annual hunting event for local veterans
- September 15, 202017th Field Artillery Brigade deploys HIMARS to Alaska: Defender Pacific 2020
- September 13, 2020Kansas National Guard battery recognized as best in nation with Hamilton Award
- September 11, 2020Picatinny Arsenal remembers September 11
- September 11, 2020Ft. Bliss Air Defense Soldiers provide data testing new Integrated Air and Missile Defense system
- September 10, 2020Asian-American Soldier enlists to protect others
- September 10, 2020Leader devotes extensive career to shaping Army readiness
- September 3, 2020Col. Washington J. Sanchez, Jr.