TARDEC's Environmental Management Policy
By TARDEC Public AffairsNovember 19, 2015
This Environmental Management Policy affirms TARDEC's intent to operate in an environmentally responsible manner and emphasize continuous improvement of the environmental performance of our products, services, and processes as we support the organization's mission and vision. In fact, for the ninth straight year, TARDEC's Environmental Management System audit resulted in no findings of non-conformance during the review period. This is an exceptional and rare accomplishment our associates are extremely proud of.TARDEC is committed to reducing its environmental footprint while carrying out its mission of developing, integrating and sustaining the right technology solutions and providing full life-cycle engineering support for all manned and unmanned systems across the ground vehicle domain.TARDEC is implementing this policy on which the Environmental Management Systems (EMS) is built.
To support our EMS, all personnel -- government and contractors -- working on behalf of TARDEC will conduct themselves and perform duties in accordance with the following principles:• Look to improve the environmental performance of all activities, products & services including areas not subject to regulation.
• Ensure compliance with applicable Local, State and Federal environmental laws, regulations, policies and all other requirements for which TARDEC subscribes.
• Active pollution prevention to counteract the adverse effects to our environment where practical.
• Educate all associates on their environmental responsibilities.
• Increase public awareness of our commitment to protect the environment.Paul D. Rogers, Ph.D, SES
Director, U.S. Army Tank Automotive
Research, Development and Engineering Center
- July 2, 2020Leaving a legacy: IMCOM bids farewell to senior executive leaders
- July 1, 2020Rabies: Important facts and information
- July 1, 2020OPM-SANG welcomes new Program Manager
- July 1, 2020Exiting U.S. Transportation Command Foreign Policy Advisor strengthened diplomatic support to the organization and America’s defense
- July 1, 2020Readying the fleet for SFAB Soldier mission communications
- July 1, 2020PHCE Audiologist lays the Foundation for Soldier Readiness
- June 30, 2020Fort Worth District employee honored as U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Project Manager of the Year
- June 29, 2020Pushing the Limits
- June 29, 2020Cook appointed to the Senior Executive Service as resource management assistant deputy chief of staff
- June 29, 2020Soldier’s interest in environment inspires his career
- June 29, 2020Medical Logistics Management Internship Program celebrates 103rd graduating class
- June 25, 2020COVID-19: June 16 visitation update covered on “The Madigan Prevention Minute”
- June 17, 2020ERDC’s patented tool designed to save millions, speed acquisitions
- June 17, 2020NY Guard aviators team with Rangers on water bucket training