2016 Federal Benefits Open Season
By U.S. ArmyOctober 29, 2015
The 2015 Federal Benefits Open Season begins Monday, November 9, 2015 and
runs through Monday, December 14, 2015. Open season provides an opportunity
Federal to review and change benefits under the Flexible Spending Account
Program (FSAFEDS), Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program
(FEDVIP) and the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program.
Some key points to remember for the 2015 open season include:
-OPM will no longer produce a Guide to Federal Benefits (printed or
online). Information will still be available at the Insurance Information link on this page.
-Self Plus One enrollment will be available starting in Open Season.
Click the link on this page for information on Self Plus One
-Premium rates and plan comparison tools are currently available at the links on this page.
Consumer's Checkbook -- "Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees
& Annuitants - An FEHBP Plan Comparison Tool" -- is available at the link on this page.
ABC-C has a link to Open Season Information and Resources, including the
pre-open season DCS schedule at the Federal Benefits Open Season link on this page.
- March 21, 2019Guard members to see changes in GI Bill transfer benefits
- March 20, 2019Spring weather, how to prepare for tornado season
- March 19, 2019Fort Knox CYS hosts homeschooling open house March 26
- March 17, 2019Bataan Memorial Death March opens with emotional ceremony
- March 14, 2019Army leaders discuss benefits, challenges with AI systems
- March 14, 2019MWR to open new Latin Street restaurant on Wiesbaden's Clay Kaserne
- March 8, 2019Kunsan Leader awarded 2019 Federal Engineer of the Year
- March 8, 2019PHOTO: Dunkin' officially opens at HRC welcome center
- March 6, 2019Washington Guard Aviators receive training and evaluation in preparation for fire season
- March 5, 2019Flu season not quite over
- February 28, 2019Fort Carson hosts open house
- February 22, 2019Businesses learn more about federal opportunities during USACE open house
- February 19, 2019New Veterans Benefits and Transition Act paves way for military spouse same-state tax filing
- February 14, 2019Change happens because people find that it works to their benefit
- February 13, 2019Buffalo District's Mount Morris Dam offers flood of benefits to the public