What is it?
The Fort Family Outreach and Support Center (FFOSC), or simply, "Fort Family," is the critically important component in the suite of programs and services established by Army Reserve Family Programs. Fort Family is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year at 1-866-345-8248 or www.arfp.org. When a Soldier, Family member, command team member or Army Reserve Civilian connects with Fort Family they receive thoughtful, clear and concise assistance from a caring, knowledgeable professional providing a direct bridge to the program or service needed. And they always follow up to make sure the resources met the individual's need.
What can Fort Family do for me?
Fort Family connects Soldiers, Families and Communities though programs and services available to you -- the Army Reserve Soldier and your Family.
Fort Family Is Your Rally Point for:
- Outreach & Support
- Family Focused Programs and Services
- Child, Youth and School Services
- Employment Support
- Community Partnerships
- Survivor Outreach Services
- Crisis Management
"Our success as Citizens and Soldiers is only possible with strong Families; the Army Reserve has a tremendous resource in our Fort Family Outreach and Support Center, available 24x7x365 at 1-866-345-8248. Fort Family helps Soldiers and Families, no matter what the issue--dealing with financial problems, counseling, trying to find a civilian job or simply getting information on a unit. The Army Reserve is a Family and Fort Family wants to help you."
- Lt. Gen. Jeffrey W. Talley, Chief, Army Reserve
- Family Programs (www.arfp.org)
- Private Public Partnerships (http://www.usar.army.mil/resources/Pages/Employer-Partnership-opportunities-and-Information.aspx)
- Army Reserve Ambassador Program (http://www.usar.army.mil/community/ambassadors/Pages/default.aspx)
- Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (http://www.sexualassault.army.mil)
- Suicide Prevention (http://www.usar.army.mil/resources/ForSoldiers/Pages/Suicide-prevention-is-everyone's-business.aspx)