Deputy Chief of Chaplains, Chaplain (Brigadier General) Thomas L. Solhjem
By Mr. Jonathan C Miele (Chaplain Corps)September 29, 2015
Chaplain (Brigadier General) Thomas Solhjem currently serves as the 25th Deputy Chief of Chaplains. Chaplain (Brigadier General) Solhjem is ordained with the Assemblies of God Church. He has deployed numerous times and provided direct religious support to soldiers in combat. Prior to his appointment as the Deputy Chief of Chaplains, he served in various key leadership positions to include U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM), Command Chaplain, Fort Bragg, NC as well as Command Chaplain, U.S. Special Operations Command, MacDill AFB, FL.
- August 13, 2018German language school hosts military chaplain for service in English
- August 10, 2018BG Morrissey visits 35th Air Defense Artillery Brigade
- August 9, 2018LRMC pharmacists make finalist cut for national award
- August 9, 2018Army Surgeon General makes house call on Fort Jackson
- August 8, 2018MG Viet X. Luong is awarded the Legion of Merit
- August 8, 2018Maj. Gen. James J. Mingus Commanding General, 82nd Airborne Division
- August 8, 2018Ms. Deana Funderburk, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Policy and Legislation)
- August 3, 2018The Auditor General (TAG) Award for Excellence
- August 3, 2018New Chaplain joins AMCOM, immediately called into service
- August 3, 2018Fifty years ago in TACOM news -- August 1968: "General Westmoreland Praises TACOM Employees"
- August 3, 2018USARAF welcomes new commanding general
- August 1, 2018Fort Riley celebrates chaplaincy's 243 year-old legacy
- August 1, 2018General Joseph Lengyel visits Yavoriv, Ukraine
- July 31, 2018The Chaplain "Annibirthsary"
- July 31, 2018Celebrating 243 years
- July 27, 2018Chaplain (Lt. Col.) Robert Miller: Heeding the Call...Deep calls to Deep