Deputy Chief of Chaplains, Chaplain (Brigadier General) Thomas L. Solhjem
By Mr. Jonathan C Miele (Chaplain Corps)September 29, 2015
Chaplain (Brigadier General) Thomas Solhjem currently serves as the 25th Deputy Chief of Chaplains. Chaplain (Brigadier General) Solhjem is ordained with the Assemblies of God Church. He has deployed numerous times and provided direct religious support to soldiers in combat. Prior to his appointment as the Deputy Chief of Chaplains, he served in various key leadership positions to include U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM), Command Chaplain, Fort Bragg, NC as well as Command Chaplain, U.S. Special Operations Command, MacDill AFB, FL.
- February 5, 2019Special ops general shares wisdom with Aviation students
- February 5, 2019South Carolina's last elected adjutant general to retire
- February 5, 2019Army Corps of Engineers' first female brigadier general talks leadership with district staff
- February 4, 2019Family Life Ministry brings communication 'soul-utions' to military families
- February 4, 2019General orchestrates, refines airlift operations
- February 1, 2019AMEDD Civilian Corps Chief Retires
- January 29, 2019CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Valley of the Dry Soul
- January 25, 2019Challenging tryouts generate best of best
- January 10, 2019Results for the fifth annual Major General Harold J. "Harry" Greene Awards for Acquisition Writing.
- January 9, 2019CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Death of Death
- January 5, 2019USARPAC holds ceremony Honoring Australian Generals
- December 27, 2018Chaplain said burden was easy and made service fly by
- December 21, 2018Chaplain