Family Readiness Group information
By 173rd Abn. Bde.September 21, 2015
Welcome to the 173rd Airborne Brigade! This page is designed to provide you with Points of Contact for your Family Readiness Group. Please reference the pictures above to find the email address for Italy and Germany-based units in the Brigade.
If you are unsure which unit you and your paratrooper are assigned, please contact the email at the bottom of each picture to reach the Brigade's Family Readiness Support Assistant (FRSA). You may also also contact the FRSA for any other questions you may have. For example, if you need assistance as a new Family arriving in Vicenza or Grafenwoehr for the Brigade, we would like to provide you with a Spouse Sponsor to help answer questions and welcome you to the community.
Living overseas can be a challenge, but can also be extremely rewarding. Family Readiness Groups can play an important role in providing information and support for Families moving and living overseas!
- October 11, 2019ESL teacher uses heritage to improve students' lives
- October 10, 2019Answers to top questions about ACFT equipment fielding
- October 7, 20192019 AUSA annual meeting and live webcast schedule
- October 2, 2019174th Cyber Protection Team fights online battle
- September 30, 2019U.S. Army Japan addresses housing issues, answers questions at latest town hall
- September 30, 2019Army Chaplains help others take small steps to save lives
- September 23, 2019Army National Guard team conducts Combined Arms Live-Fire Exercise
- September 20, 2019Soldiers, Airmen and Sailors train to save lives at Camp Parks
- September 18, 2019Battalion Commanders Discuss Field Artillery Live Fire Operations
- September 18, 2019Bilateral Planning of a Live Fire Exercise
- September 18, 2019Bilateral Live Fire training between U.S. Army HIMARS and JGSDF MLRS
- September 16, 2019Media advisory: Correction on the arrangements to attend Maj. Mathew Golsteyn court-martial