Submission Guidelines for the TARDEC Ground Vehicle Gateway
By TARDEC External Business OfficeAugust 4, 2015
Submission Guidelines for the TARDEC Ground Vehicle GatewayThe TARDEC Ground Vehicle Gateway is provided as a tool for you to submit written communications to TARDEC. It is intended to be primarily used for military ground vehicle research and development activities, including combat, tactical, and non-tactical vehicles, and ancillary systems.TARDEC is a research and development organization. We use the Army Contracting Command - Warren to purchase commercial products and services. If you are communicating regarding a commercial product or service please check FedBizOpps at www.fbo.gov to view solicitations for which your product or service may apply. Also contact your local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) (http://www.aptac-us.org) to see if they can assist you with obtaining a contract with the Department of Defense.TARDEC sorts written communications or submissions into four categories:
General Questions -- will be answered by TARDEC or sent to the appropriate organization to be answered Commercial of-the-shelf (COTS) product information -- is routed to the appropriate technical area for awareness and archive Requests to collaborate with TARDEC on one of the specific business mechanisms listed in the TARDEC website such as: Technical Service Agreements (TSA), Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADA), Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) will be evaluated for suitability Submissions resulting from your review of the TARDEC Strategy, Capabilities and Opportunities found on the TARDEC Web Site will be evaluated by Subject Matter Experts in the specific technical area.
o In your submission, please include:
- Contact Information: Company Name, website, POC information (Name, email and phone)
- Name or short description of the technology;
- Specific statement of your intent for presenting this technology to the Army;
- Brief summary of the proposed technology, including what it does; how it does it; and the intended application of the technology for military ground vehicles or ancillary systems;
- Estimate of the Technology Readiness Level for the technology being offered (TRL 1 through 9, from table below);
- Results of independent testing, if applicable (can be a separate attachment). Also indicate if any prototypes have (or will be) created and tested.
- List of any patent information; also, indicate if your submission is to be considered as proprietary information.
- List of any conferences or briefings you may have attended for displaying your technology; for briefing your technology to conference audiences; for submitting technical papers; and/ or for gathering more information regarding your technology;
- Possible sources of funding. NOTE: The Army typically only has funding for items publicized by its various procurement branches. If your technology requires funding, identify possible sources of funding from within the federal or state governments, and/or from partnering with another firm to mature your technology.
- List any other DoD labs, other Federal Government labs or Government agencies you are currently providing proposals to or have proposed your technology to on this technology. Or are currently working with, on this technology.
- File Format & Size: Attachments limited to a total of 3. File types accepted: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and JPG. Maximum combined file size cannot exceed 10 MB.Click link to submit to the GVG:firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 1, 2020Rabies: Important facts and information
- July 1, 2020Acquisition writing competition empowers workforce, drives dialogue
- June 30, 2020Army facilitates Navy ship-to-shore virtual health capability
- June 29, 2020Army aims to bring improved beamforming technology to battlefield by 2025
- June 26, 2020Infantry Squad Vehicle to “motorize” IBCTs
- June 26, 2020ANMC Repairs Reactive Armor Tiles
- June 26, 2020EMARSS-V Prototype scheduled for Delivery
- June 25, 2020Army researchers augment combat vehicles with AI
- June 23, 2020Fort Leonard Wood breaks ground on new hospital
- June 23, 2020U.S. Army CCDC GVSC conducts DoD STEM K-12 Summer Camp Metrics Case Study with the Ojibwa Tribe of Bay Mills Indian Community and Harvard University
- June 23, 2020First-of-its-kind Army model expands military fuel options
- June 18, 2020New faces and new tech provide the right mix of know-how and speed
- June 11, 20205G network slicing technology will transform Army networks