Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security
By U.S. ArmyJuly 10, 2015
OPERATIONS MISSION AND FUNCTIONS
Responsible for execution of plans, training, and executing operational plans in support of Garrison/tenant units, Mission partners, all essential for the accomplishment of the Garrison Mission.
• Provide C2 for Emergency Management and Operations.
• Manage and schedule training and exercise support.
• Supervise Antiterrorism and Force Protection Operations.
• Manage Security Operations
• Develop and execute Installation Emergency Response and Consequence Management Plans
Location: Building 730, Garrison HQ
Telephone: 805-355-1402/ 4471
COMMAND SECURITY MANAGER
Location: Building 1071, EOC
- August 14, 2018USAG RP leaders visit Germersheim, Coleman
- August 13, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Japan preps for Full Scale Exercise
- August 13, 2018Emergency responders share plans for rescue task force
- August 13, 2018Crowds, organizations fill out Supper Club during Better at Benning Expo
- August 13, 2018German language school hosts military chaplain for service in English
- August 13, 2018Assumption of Responsibility: U.S. Army Garrison Japan welcomes new command sergeant major
- August 9, 2018Several participate in four-day Fort Knox emergency response exercise
- August 8, 2018Soldier for Life: Transition services help develop effective job search plan
- August 6, 2018Developing multiple sustainment courses of action in support of a maneuver plan
- August 5, 2018Courage Ready 18-02
- August 4, 2018Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise Courage Ready 18-02
- August 4, 2018Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise, Courage Ready 18-02
- August 3, 2018Planning Associates group learns about California watersheds
- August 3, 2018Fort Sill Garrison welcomes new commander
- August 3, 2018Benelux BOSS leaders find inspiration from IMCOM-Europe training
- August 1, 2018Wiesbaden service member to represent garrison at European Elvis Festival