Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security
By U.S. ArmyJuly 10, 2015
OPERATIONS MISSION AND FUNCTIONS
Responsible for execution of plans, training, and executing operational plans in support of Garrison/tenant units, Mission partners, all essential for the accomplishment of the Garrison Mission.
• Provide C2 for Emergency Management and Operations.
• Manage and schedule training and exercise support.
• Supervise Antiterrorism and Force Protection Operations.
• Manage Security Operations
• Develop and execute Installation Emergency Response and Consequence Management Plans
Location: Building 730, Garrison HQ
Telephone: 805-355-1402/ 4471
COMMAND SECURITY MANAGER
Location: Building 1071, EOC
- November 8, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Phonebook
- November 5, 2018Garrison Commander Bio
- November 5, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Japan embraces IMCOM Service Culture Campaign
- November 2, 2018Lt. Gen. Becker visits Wiesbaden
- November 1, 2018The good, the bad, and the ugly: Lessons learned from the Army's first field feeding company
- November 1, 2018Directorate of Emergency Services (DES)
- October 29, 2018Garrison pushing efforts to reduce utility bill
- October 29, 2018Career planning, preparation build effective resume
- October 26, 2018Workshop guides future growth in Grafenwoehr
- October 25, 20183-2nd ADA trains for emerging threats
- October 24, 2018Crane Army's Best Prepares for the Worst
- October 24, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Humphreys Policy Memorandums
- October 23, 2018Garrison Safety officer urges trick-or-treaters to consider safety first during Halloween
- October 15, 2018High school, garrison team up to tackle environmental concerns
- October 10, 2018HAAF Garrison Commander inspires GSU football