Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security
By U.S. ArmyJuly 10, 2015
OPERATIONS MISSION AND FUNCTIONS
Responsible for execution of plans, training, and executing operational plans in support of Garrison/tenant units, Mission partners, all essential for the accomplishment of the Garrison Mission.
• Provide C2 for Emergency Management and Operations.
• Manage and schedule training and exercise support.
• Supervise Antiterrorism and Force Protection Operations.
• Manage Security Operations
• Develop and execute Installation Emergency Response and Consequence Management Plans
Location: Building 730, Garrison HQ
Telephone: 805-355-1402/ 4471
COMMAND SECURITY MANAGER
Location: Building 1071, EOC
- May 23, 2018LTG Michael A. Bills presents the 2017 U.S. Army Pacific Level Safety Award
- May 22, 2018Blanchfield Soldiers earn top healthcare management credential
- May 22, 2018Col. Varney relinquishes command at U.S. Army Garrison Bavaria, largest OCONUS Army installation
- May 22, 2018USAG Stuttgart is leading the way transitioning services online
- May 21, 2018U.S. Army Garrison Yongsan Command Sergeant Major
- May 21, 2018Natural resource management benefits spill over into recreation
- May 18, 2018The Value of Army Civilians
- May 17, 2018Finding out what you CAN do
- May 17, 2018Faces of the Force: Lessons about change from Project Management Officer Natasha Owens
- May 14, 2018CATS Commander's Essentials
- May 11, 2018LTC Zachary B. Hohn
- May 10, 2018Putting training back in Georgia Garrison Training Center
- May 10, 2018AMC Workshop improves ammo sales and operations planning
- May 10, 2018Army Medicine Command Sergeant Major hosts Talent Management Summit
- May 10, 2018Garrison aims high with training
- May 10, 2018Garrison conducts all hands meetings