1st Special Forces Command to honor fallen
By 1st SFC (A)(P) Public Affairs OfficeMay 14, 2015
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (USASOC News Service, May 14, 2015) -- The 1st Special Forces Command (Airborne)(Provisional) and the Special Forces Association will honor fallen soldiers in a memorial ceremony, Wednesday, May 20.
Maj. Gen. Darsie Rogers, 1st SFC (Airborne) (Provisional) commanding general, will host the ceremony.
Memorial Ceremony: Wednesday, May 20, 2015.
Time: 9 a.m.
Location: USASOC Memorial Plaze, adjacent to the USASOC building.
FOR THE MEDIA: Media wishing to cover the ceremony should contact the 1st SFC (A)(P) Public Affairs Office at (910) 908-3947 by 5 p.m. May 19. Media will meet PAO at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 20, at Stryker Golf Course on Bragg Boulevard for convoy to the ceremony.
- September 12, 2018Community members observe 9/11 anniversary during wreath-laying ceremony
- September 10, 2018Local community honors 10th Special Forces Group fallen in memorial ceremony
- September 6, 2018'Pacesetter' leads the way in Special Recruiter Assistance Program at Fort Riley
- September 5, 2018Honoring Buffalo Soldiers legacy with annual ceremony
- September 1, 2018Rising Thunder 18 Opening Ceremony Video Link
- September 1, 2018Rising Thunder 18 Opening Ceremony
- August 31, 2018Proficiency first, innovation follows
- August 30, 2018More than 260 Children earn green berets at 1st SFG (A) Kid's Q-Course
- August 27, 2018Lt. Gen. John M. Murray promoted to general and first to lead Army Futures Command
- August 21, 2018160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne) Soldier died while deployed
- August 20, 2018USASOAC commander gets first star
- August 18, 20181st SFAB Commander earns 1st Star and Promotion to Brigadier General