AAFES gives troops chance to win Disney cruise
By AAFESNovember 21, 2008
DALLAS - The Army & Air Force Exchange Service will provide military Families the opportunity to win a four-night Disney Cruise for four.
The total value of this "AAFES-only" prize package, which offers this vacation experience is about $10,000.
"The 'happiest place on Earth' is now giving AAFES shoppers the opportunity to experience the wonder at sea," said Chief Marketing Officer Mat Dromey. "One lucky family will pack a treasure trove of magical memories into an unforgettable four-night getaway."
Until Dec. 24, authorized exchange shoppers at participating stores worldwide can register for their chance to win AAFES' Disney cruise getaway, which will be awarded on or about Jan. 28.
No purchase is necessary as shoppers need only fill out an entry form at participating locations for their chance to win. Personnel with exchange privileges can find contact information for the PX/BX nearest them by logging onto the store locator link at www.aafes.com.
- August 17, 2018Antibullying part of back-to-school safety campaign at Fort Riley
- August 17, 2018Fort Leonard Wood Soldiers move on to Army-level Best Warrior Competition
- August 16, 2018Garrett relinquishes command to Gable, Wise
- August 8, 2018Wahlburgers coming to Joint Base Lewis-McChord Exchange
- August 1, 20181st Space Brigade Soldier wins gold in Modern Pentathlon Masters World Championship
- July 26, 2018Joint Hawaii Culinary Arts Team wins gold at the American Culinary Federation National Convention
- July 25, 20188th Theater Sustainment Command Soldier wins NAACP Roy Wilkins Renown Service Award
- July 25, 2018RDECOM engineer wins Army Innovation award for encryption app
- July 23, 2018Ansbach's Brainard Hall wins Army's Lodging Operation of the Year
- July 20, 2018Soldiers vie for win at 'Silent Warrior" Challenge
- July 20, 2018WBAMC mystery shopper aims to gauge patient experience
- July 18, 2018Army Futures Command to build on 3 pillars 'to ensure we can fight and win'
- July 12, 2018Summer Hire Program a 'win-win' for USAG Japan teens, work centers