AAFES gives troops chance to win Disney cruise
By AAFESNovember 21, 2008
DALLAS - The Army & Air Force Exchange Service will provide military Families the opportunity to win a four-night Disney Cruise for four.
The total value of this "AAFES-only" prize package, which offers this vacation experience is about $10,000.
"The 'happiest place on Earth' is now giving AAFES shoppers the opportunity to experience the wonder at sea," said Chief Marketing Officer Mat Dromey. "One lucky family will pack a treasure trove of magical memories into an unforgettable four-night getaway."
Until Dec. 24, authorized exchange shoppers at participating stores worldwide can register for their chance to win AAFES' Disney cruise getaway, which will be awarded on or about Jan. 28.
No purchase is necessary as shoppers need only fill out an entry form at participating locations for their chance to win. Personnel with exchange privileges can find contact information for the PX/BX nearest them by logging onto the store locator link at www.aafes.com.
- January 18, 2019State Partnership Program exchange underscores importance of women in peace, security efforts
- January 16, 2019Fort Jackson helping people become 'losers'
- January 15, 2019Quarterly Fort Knox Community Information Exchange on Jan. 29
- January 15, 2019Meeting for Online Transactions Requires Vigilance
- January 15, 2019Army to survey family housing residents by email starting Jan. 15
- January 14, 2019USAG Humphreys Transportation Page
- January 10, 2019A great warrior reflects on 36-year career
- January 8, 2019Information exchange prepares Djiboutian Soldiers for deployment to Somalia
- January 4, 2019U.S., Myanmar engage in flood modeling endeavor
- January 3, 2019January 2019 edition of Eisenhower Army Medical Center's Rounds magazine
- December 20, 2018Woman wins Bataan Death March qualifier
- December 17, 2018Army-funded technology wins Oscar
- December 13, 201875th Field Artillery Brigade Soldiers win quarterly chef competition
- December 12, 2018Army wins Packard Award for rapid delivery of electronic warfare prototypes
- December 4, 2018Disney and friends visit Tripler for the holidays