Nelson M. Ford to attendees of the Army Civilian luncheon at AUSA
By Nelson M. FordOctober 22, 2008
Aca,!A"LetAca,!a,,cs face it: Without you (Army civilians), the Army would be lost.Aca,!A?
- Under Secretary of the Army Nelson M. Ford told attendees of the Army civilian luncheon at the Association of the United States ArmyAca,!a,,cs Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 8, 2008.
- May 22, 2018Picatinny seeks agreements with communities for mutual benefit
- May 22, 2018Tobyhanna unites community around Armed Forces Day
- May 18, 2018Los Angeles District inducts two into distinguished civilian employee cadre
- May 18, 2018The Value of Army Civilians
- May 18, 2018Community honors 10th Mountain Division Soldiers at Armed Forces Day Luncheon
- May 17, 2018SDDC graduates two from Air Mobility Command civilian leadership program
- May 12, 2018Retired Army civilian employees volunteer to support Northern California disaster relief mission
- May 10, 2018Madigan civilian named top in region
- May 10, 2018Fort Jackson celebrates Asian-Pacific American heritage
- May 10, 2018Admiral talks ammo plant history, life's crossroads
- May 7, 2018Secretary of the US Army visits Fort Riley, meets with 'Big Red One' Soldiers, spouses, civilians
- May 4, 2018Fort Drum community shares fellowship, faith during National Day of Prayer Luncheon
- May 4, 2018Eastern Civilian Marksmanship games underway in N.C.
- May 3, 2018Col. Peeples talks to civilian workforce at 2018 second quarter awards
- May 2, 2018Soldiers, civilians race to put SHARP knowledge to the test
- May 1, 2018Citizen-Warrior: Military, civilian experience enhances Soldier's situational awareness