Nelson M. Ford to attendees of the Army Civilian luncheon at AUSA
By Nelson M. FordOctober 22, 2008
Aca,!A"LetAca,!a,,cs face it: Without you (Army civilians), the Army would be lost.Aca,!A?
- Under Secretary of the Army Nelson M. Ford told attendees of the Army civilian luncheon at the Association of the United States ArmyAca,!a,,cs Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 8, 2008.
- January 18, 2019DCMA employee honored in Afghanistan
- January 16, 2019Command Sergeant Major 8th Theater Sustainment Command
- January 14, 2019Ready Army Civilian standards build expertise to meet challenges
- January 8, 2019AMC's Human Resources workforce leads standards for Ready Army Civilian
- January 4, 2019Army Volunteer Corps Program provides Jan. 23 lunchtime training
- December 19, 2018SMDC names 2018 Civilians of the Year
- December 19, 2018Top ASC civilian credits workforce for Presidential Rank Award
- December 18, 2018Deputy District Engineer earns Superior Civilian Service Award
- December 14, 2018Soldiers, DA civilians complete notable careers
- December 14, 2018Holiday Party at Birch Hill Ski and Snowboard Area
- December 13, 2018Additional guidance on taxable moving expenses for civilians