New Supplement to the 2012 MCM (Military Rules of Evidence)
By U.S. ArmyJune 26, 2014
On 17 June 2014, the new Supplement to the 2012 MCM (Military Rules of Evidence) was published on the Army Publishing Directorate website. The Supplement to the 2012 Edition of the Manual for Courts-Martial (MCM) is a complete revision of the Military Rules of Evidence (Mil. R. Evid.). On 15 May 2013, the President signed Executive Order 13643 implementing the 2013 Amendments to the MCM. This Exec. Order completely replaces Part III (Mil. R. Evid.) of the MCM. The Mil. R. Evid. were amended to conform to the Federal Rules of Evidence.
- January 22, 2020Army updates Law of Land Warfare doctrine to increase guidance, clarity
- January 21, 2020U.S. Army withdraws Water Supply Rule
- January 10, 2020Familiarizing clinicians with care for sexual assault
- January 8, 2020On-post shopping opens to Purple Heart recipients, disabled vets, others, at Fort Benning, elsewhere
- December 11, 2019Army Civilian Nurse Recognized for Leadership in Improving Patient Care
- December 2, 2019Need 2 Know: How much is too much to give office mates during the holidays?
- November 29, 2019Evidence-Based Practice, Part 1 -- the What
- November 21, 2019Alaska Guardsman receives Bronze Star
- November 14, 2019Rules for giving, receiving gifts
- October 24, 2019Army Reserve officer's passion for Jiu-Jitsu keeps him ready to serve
- October 2, 2019Maj. Mathew Golsteyn motions hearing
- September 26, 2019Army researchers dug into the effects of MREs on gut health, here's what they discovered