About the JAGC
By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
No matter the level of command to which assigned, judge advocates have several roles. They are counselors, advocates, and trusted advisors to commanders and Soldiers. They are Soldiers, leaders, and subject matter experts in all of the core legal disciplines. In every aspect of their professional lives, judge advocates serve the Army and the Nation with their expertise, dedication, and selflessness.
- November 6, 2018Victims have advocate in Special Victim's Counsel
- November 1, 2018Vocational Rehabilitation counselor a resource for veterans with service-connected disabilities
- November 1, 2018Did you save a life today or cause an accident?
- October 29, 201882nd Airborne Division JAG Holds Their First Olympics
- October 26, 2018Army Medical Command breaks records, exceeds Fiscal Year 2018 Small Business Goals
- October 16, 2018Chicago Army Reserve command partners with community resources to prevent suicides
- October 4, 2018Warriors run for hope
- September 28, 2018Compatibility tour of Fort Drum informs community stakeholders on training, land use requirements
- September 26, 2018Thompson has no objection to being in the Surface Warrior Spotlight
- September 25, 2018Army Advocates for Competition
- September 22, 2018Change is Coming