International & Operational Law
By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
International law is the application of international agreements, U.S. and foreign law, and customs related to military operations and activities. Operational law is the body of domestic, foreign, and international law that directly affects the conduct of military operations.
Mission: Provide legal advice to Secretary of the Army (SA), Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), and Army Staff (ARSTAF) on all international law issues; legal issues affecting military operations; the law of war; intelligence activities and information operations; and stability operations and rule of law.
- November 15, 2018Kansas professor discusses Cyberwar and Deterrence at CGSC
- November 13, 2018LMP's Noreen Bartley Honored by the International Society of Logistics
- November 6, 2018Arsenal SFL-TAP assists Soldiers, coordinates with community
- November 6, 2018Victims have advocate in Special Victim's Counsel
- November 2, 2018U.S. Army Human Resources Command builds partner capacity with foreign defense attaché visit
- November 1, 2018Dental Health Activity-Italy receives 2018 ASHMS Star award
- October 30, 2018Army Reserve Chicago-based command partner with local police for Active Shooter exercise
- October 29, 2018Bayonet Soldiers compete in International Sniper Competition
- October 27, 2018Family & MWR events, activities
- October 25, 2018Festival activities promote resilience
- October 25, 2018Public Health Activity-Italy hosts joint Food Protection Training Summit
- October 23, 2018President Signs into Law America's Water Infrastructure Act of 2018