International & Operational Law
By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
International law is the application of international agreements, U.S. and foreign law, and customs related to military operations and activities. Operational law is the body of domestic, foreign, and international law that directly affects the conduct of military operations.
Mission: Provide legal advice to Secretary of the Army (SA), Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), and Army Staff (ARSTAF) on all international law issues; legal issues affecting military operations; the law of war; intelligence activities and information operations; and stability operations and rule of law.
- December 6, 2019SPEECH
- December 6, 2019Retired Kiowa helicopters join partner Greek fleet
- December 5, 2019USASAC conducts historic training with Saudi policewomen
- December 4, 2019DFL Spanish hosts Chile's Ambassador to the U.S. for lecture
- December 4, 2019Royal Thai Army, Guard share domestic response exchange
- December 3, 2019TRADOC names FLW's international student office their best in FY19
- December 3, 2019International Technology Centers get innovative solutions through foreign partnerships
- December 2, 2019MP Company supports 3rd ABCT operations in Korea
- December 2, 2019Need 2 Know: How much is too much to give office mates during the holidays?
- December 2, 2019Exchange program benefits VNG Soldiers, partnerships
- December 2, 2019Detroit Arsenal chief legal counsel promoted to Senior Executive Service
- November 27, 2019Hiring policy available to all applicants
- November 25, 2019Russian language course can boost counterdrug efforts, pay
- November 21, 2019Foreign officers celebrate U.S. Veterans Day in Pennsylvania