International & Operational Law
By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
International law is the application of international agreements, U.S. and foreign law, and customs related to military operations and activities. Operational law is the body of domestic, foreign, and international law that directly affects the conduct of military operations.
Mission: Provide legal advice to Secretary of the Army (SA), Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), and Army Staff (ARSTAF) on all international law issues; legal issues affecting military operations; the law of war; intelligence activities and information operations; and stability operations and rule of law.
- January 27, 2020For First Army plans officer, an unconventional career
- January 25, 2020Cadet ski patrollers care about the well-being of West Point skiers
- January 23, 2020Fort Jackson student publishd in international magazine
- January 23, 2020First Stryker FMS program begins at ANAD
- January 22, 2020CCDC Podcast talks leading international innovation through partnerships
- January 22, 2020Team Way Too Far completes 100-mile march as one
- January 22, 2020Army updates Law of Land Warfare doctrine to increase guidance, clarity
- January 21, 202010th Mountain Division hosts Northeast Regional Partnership Conference
- January 17, 2020Dental Health Activity - Italy Soldiers boost spirits of Italian children
- January 16, 2020Fort Knox to host EEO Army Apprenticeship Program
- January 16, 2020Sustaining Fires | 2nd SFAB advisors help ANA improve maintenance program
- January 15, 2020FLW tax center to open Jan. 27
- January 13, 2020OSHA Written Plans: Are you in compliance?
- January 10, 2020USAG-Natick, CEMLEC enhance training, partnership
- January 10, 2020NY National Guard Soldiers train for new fitness test
- January 8, 2020Total package sustains foreign partners