International & Operational Law
By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
International law is the application of international agreements, U.S. and foreign law, and customs related to military operations and activities. Operational law is the body of domestic, foreign, and international law that directly affects the conduct of military operations.
Mission: Provide legal advice to Secretary of the Army (SA), Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), and Army Staff (ARSTAF) on all international law issues; legal issues affecting military operations; the law of war; intelligence activities and information operations; and stability operations and rule of law.
- July 12, 2019Keeping youths active during summer months
- July 12, 2019Interns learn about Arsenal opportunities
- July 9, 2019USAR-J Legal Assistance Office wins excellence award
- July 8, 2019International exercise changes lives one appointment at a time
- July 2, 2019New Kentucky laws go into effect starting July 1
- July 1, 2019Public Health Activity-Italy conducts joint public health sanitary food audits with Israeli Defense
- June 26, 2019Fort Drum law enforcement community welcomes new commander
- June 26, 2019Vietnamese People's Army officer participates in international exercise
- June 19, 2019International team visits Tennessee for water development initiative
- June 18, 2019W.Va. Guard Engineers forge international relationships in Romania
- June 17, 2019Graduating Interns Reflect on Their "Once in a Lifetime" Year at USAMMDA
- June 7, 2019New initiative decreases legal roadblock