International & Operational Law
By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
International law is the application of international agreements, U.S. and foreign law, and customs related to military operations and activities. Operational law is the body of domestic, foreign, and international law that directly affects the conduct of military operations.
Mission: Provide legal advice to Secretary of the Army (SA), Chief of Staff of the Army (CSA), and Army Staff (ARSTAF) on all international law issues; legal issues affecting military operations; the law of war; intelligence activities and information operations; and stability operations and rule of law.
- May 8, 2019Legal Command completes exercise Ready Justice
- May 8, 2019Council on Foreign Relations tours WSMR
- May 8, 2019The Primary Care Medical Home Gold Seal Certification is issued by The Joint Commission
- May 4, 2019Legal Command supports AC19
- May 3, 2019Camp Zama high school students have their day in court during 'Law Day' mock trial
- May 2, 2019International Cadets gather together for a reception with USMA leaders
- May 2, 2019Law enforcement agencies come together to be the best at FBI/SWAT summit
- April 25, 2019International helicopter pact
- April 24, 2019Legal Command welcomes new commander
- April 18, 2019Law Day 2019 encourages learning about First Amendment rights
- April 17, 2019Department of the Army Civilian Police Fort Campbell Law Enforcement Professionals
- April 11, 2019April-June ASM Current Issue