By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
The Army claims program investigates, processes, adjudicates, and settles certain claims on behalf of and against the United States worldwide. This program works under the authority conferred by statutes, regulations, international and interagency agreements, and DOD directives. The Army claims program supports commanders by promoting the morale of Army personnel by compensating them for property damage suffered incident to service, facilitating successful operations, and promoting good will with the local population. In short, this program provides compensation for personal injury, wrongful death, or property damage caused by Army or DOD personnel.
Hire, develop and retain a team of claims professionals throughout the Army who Establish policy, implement the Army claims program and dispose of non-contractual Claims for and against the United States.
- January 17, 2020Engineers keep it constructive
- January 17, 2020Army announces upcoming 10th Mountain Division Headquarters unit rotation
- January 16, 2020Belvoir Soldiers train for ACFT certification
- January 16, 2020West Point staff and cadets learn about importance of donating blood
- January 14, 2020The Michigan National Guard first in Midwest to receive new ACFT equipment
- January 13, 2020Alliance Forged in War, Sustained through Combined Training
- January 13, 2020United States delivers HMMWVs to armed forces of Djibouti
- January 10, 2020Sackets Harbor native named new Fort Drum fire chief
- January 9, 2020Texas college students explore government job options with equipment testing unit
- January 9, 2020Joint Chiefs chairman: Defensive measures prevented casualties in Iranian attack
- January 8, 2020Army inspires next generation of scientists and engineers at Defense Manufacturing Conference
- January 7, 2020Puerto Rico National Guard helps respond to earthquake
- January 7, 2020Duds are preferred in FUDS