By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
The Army claims program investigates, processes, adjudicates, and settles certain claims on behalf of and against the United States worldwide. This program works under the authority conferred by statutes, regulations, international and interagency agreements, and DOD directives. The Army claims program supports commanders by promoting the morale of Army personnel by compensating them for property damage suffered incident to service, facilitating successful operations, and promoting good will with the local population. In short, this program provides compensation for personal injury, wrongful death, or property damage caused by Army or DOD personnel.
Hire, develop and retain a team of claims professionals throughout the Army who Establish policy, implement the Army claims program and dispose of non-contractual Claims for and against the United States.
- March 20, 2019United Arab Emirates gets air defense boost from U.S.
- March 19, 2019Fort McCoy's The Real McCoy Online, Public Affairs staff earn 2018 IMCOM-level, DOD recognition
- March 19, 2019Army Medicine Has One of Its Best Years in Quality and Safety
- March 15, 2019U.S. Army Reserve-PR units prove to be key during Vigilant Guard Exercise
- March 15, 2019Arkansas Guard unit refines earthquake plan with partners
- March 14, 2019Definition of "Waters of the United States": Rule Status and Litigation Update
- March 12, 2019Experts meet to discuss blast-injury limb salvage options
- March 11, 2019USACAPOC(A) CG: Command must adapt, prepare for the future
- March 11, 2019One scan unites Soldiers across a common network
- March 11, 2019Brothers in Arms: American and Polish Soldiers unite in celebration
- March 6, 2019Army Senior Leaders Send - Don't be a Bystander
- March 3, 2019Engineers, Logisticians build new unit
- February 22, 2019DOD official describes missile defense strategy