By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
The Army claims program investigates, processes, adjudicates, and settles certain claims on behalf of and against the United States worldwide. This program works under the authority conferred by statutes, regulations, international and interagency agreements, and DOD directives. The Army claims program supports commanders by promoting the morale of Army personnel by compensating them for property damage suffered incident to service, facilitating successful operations, and promoting good will with the local population. In short, this program provides compensation for personal injury, wrongful death, or property damage caused by Army or DOD personnel.
Hire, develop and retain a team of claims professionals throughout the Army who Establish policy, implement the Army claims program and dispose of non-contractual Claims for and against the United States.
- July 17, 2018Arizona Guardsmen conduct wartime mission, build unit cohesion
- July 16, 2018Kentucky working well with foreign partners
- July 11, 2018West Point promotes STEM learning in South Africa
- July 10, 2018Partnership leads to more lethal, ready units on Oahu
- July 10, 2018Communication is key to relationships and training for National Guard members
- July 9, 2018Boley promotion ceremony to Chief Warrant Officer 5
- July 2, 2018Marion Whicker Promoted to Senior Executive Service
- July 2, 2018US, Australian Service Members Mark 100 Years of 'Mateship'
- July 2, 2018First combat training capability enhances associated units pilot, joint relationships
- June 29, 2018Waters of the United States Rule-Making
- June 27, 2018Army entomology experts promote vector-borne disease prevention tactics
- June 25, 2018Florida Army National Guard answers the call
- June 23, 2018Testing unit readiness at moment's notice
- June 22, 2018BG Viet X. Luong promoted to major general
- June 18, 2018Oregon Army National Guard Chinook helicopter unit prepares for homeland missions
- June 14, 2018U.S. Army Soldier makes shooting sports history, again