By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
The Army claims program investigates, processes, adjudicates, and settles certain claims on behalf of and against the United States worldwide. This program works under the authority conferred by statutes, regulations, international and interagency agreements, and DOD directives. The Army claims program supports commanders by promoting the morale of Army personnel by compensating them for property damage suffered incident to service, facilitating successful operations, and promoting good will with the local population. In short, this program provides compensation for personal injury, wrongful death, or property damage caused by Army or DOD personnel.
Hire, develop and retain a team of claims professionals throughout the Army who Establish policy, implement the Army claims program and dispose of non-contractual Claims for and against the United States.
- November 20, 2018United States and South Korea Collaborate on Military Medicine
- November 20, 2018Troops receive 150 tons of good eats in advance of Thanksgiving
- November 16, 2018Article 139 claims provide help for victims
- November 15, 2018Kentucky unit hosts 76th Bataan Memorial Day to honor Harrodsburg Tankers
- November 13, 2018Mrs. Pence highlights Soldiers' crafts using Art Therapy
- November 13, 2018American Soldier Fights for His Country in Afghanistan while Chasing the American Dream for Family i
- November 11, 2018U.S. Army to roll out new Army Greens uniform
- November 7, 2018Afghan-born Soldier returns home to be advisor for new Army unit
- November 2, 2018USACRC unites, provides disaster relief
- November 1, 2018Capable sustainment units understand the big picture
- October 23, 2018Operation Blue Roof helps Florida residents recover after Hurricane Michael
- October 18, 2018Early missile warning unit passes evaluation with 99 percent