By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
The Army claims program investigates, processes, adjudicates, and settles certain claims on behalf of and against the United States worldwide. This program works under the authority conferred by statutes, regulations, international and interagency agreements, and DOD directives. The Army claims program supports commanders by promoting the morale of Army personnel by compensating them for property damage suffered incident to service, facilitating successful operations, and promoting good will with the local population. In short, this program provides compensation for personal injury, wrongful death, or property damage caused by Army or DOD personnel.
Hire, develop and retain a team of claims professionals throughout the Army who Establish policy, implement the Army claims program and dispose of non-contractual Claims for and against the United States.
- July 8, 2019The 2019 DoD Warrior Games conclude, next stop: San Antonio
- July 2, 2019Simple shaving tips to promote healthier skin
- July 1, 20192016 Team Army Warrior Games participant return to action at the 2019 DoD Warrior Games
- June 30, 2019Capturing the moment: 55th Signal Company (Combat Camera) supports Team Army at DoD 2019 Warrior Gam
- June 30, 2019Team Army brings home a bronze medal during wheelchair basketball competition at the 2019 DoD Warrio
- June 28, 2019Providing one-on-one physical therapy to Team Army at DoD Warrior Games
- June 28, 2019Resiliency: Team Army Athletes have the support of trained Performance Experts at DoD Warrior Games
- June 27, 2019Military motorcycle program promotes safe riding, protects health and death benefits
- June 25, 2019On the fast track: Team Army's track athletes shine at DoD Warrior Games
- June 25, 2019Pfc. Kyia Costanzo's unique path to the DoD Warrior Games
- June 25, 2019Team Army's voyage to the indoor rowing competition at DoD Warrior Games
- June 21, 2019Resilient and ready: Capt. Shirley Morales' journey to the DoD Warrior Games
- June 21, 2019Cycle of success: Team Army cyclist gear up for the DoD Warrior Games
- June 19, 2019Doing the heavy lifting: Team Army competing in powerlifting at DoD Warrior Games
- June 3, 2019Need to Know: So your property got damaged or lost during a PCS move -- what now?