By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
The Army claims program investigates, processes, adjudicates, and settles certain claims on behalf of and against the United States worldwide. This program works under the authority conferred by statutes, regulations, international and interagency agreements, and DOD directives. The Army claims program supports commanders by promoting the morale of Army personnel by compensating them for property damage suffered incident to service, facilitating successful operations, and promoting good will with the local population. In short, this program provides compensation for personal injury, wrongful death, or property damage caused by Army or DOD personnel.
Hire, develop and retain a team of claims professionals throughout the Army who Establish policy, implement the Army claims program and dispose of non-contractual Claims for and against the United States.
- December 31, 2018Security enterprise employee selected for DOD's Executive Leadership Development Program
- December 26, 2018The Strength of the Pack: Building culture within your team
- December 21, 2018Senior Executive Service leader retires following illustrious DoD career
- December 14, 2018DOD Scaling Up Effort to Develop Hypersonics
- December 13, 2018Artificial intelligence experts address getting capabilities to warfighters
- December 12, 2018Know Your Military
- December 11, 2018Army secretary approves new Intellectual Property Management Policy
- December 9, 2018DOD leaders engage Warrior Division Soldiers in South Korea
- December 7, 2018Vaccination is the best defense against the "Flu"
- December 6, 2018ADA commandant, chief promoted to brigadier general
- December 4, 2018Soldiers repair flood damage across Kuwait
- December 3, 2018Estate claims for Staff Sgt. Auriel Thompson
- November 25, 2018Promotion To Captain
- November 16, 2018Article 139 claims provide help for victims