By U.S. ArmyJune 25, 2014
The Army claims program investigates, processes, adjudicates, and settles certain claims on behalf of and against the United States worldwide. This program works under the authority conferred by statutes, regulations, international and interagency agreements, and DOD directives. The Army claims program supports commanders by promoting the morale of Army personnel by compensating them for property damage suffered incident to service, facilitating successful operations, and promoting good will with the local population. In short, this program provides compensation for personal injury, wrongful death, or property damage caused by Army or DOD personnel.
Hire, develop and retain a team of claims professionals throughout the Army who Establish policy, implement the Army claims program and dispose of non-contractual Claims for and against the United States.
- December 2, 2019Need 2 Know: How much is too much to give office mates during the holidays?
- December 2, 2019Detroit Arsenal chief legal counsel promoted to Senior Executive Service
- November 26, 2019Depot's past performance leads to bright future
- November 25, 2019Multi-national medical surgical training conference promotes readiness
- November 22, 2019Fort Sill education services partakes in American Education Week
- November 21, 2019Students explore STEAM fields during Family Day
- November 21, 2019Talley Talks Partnerships, Pathway to Progress at SMART PROC
- November 20, 2019Winn touts flu-drive thru, a community success
- November 19, 2019NCO PME is a privilege not a right through the NCOPDS order of merit list management
- November 18, 2019MSARNG family, both in and out of uniform
- November 14, 2019Marne Week celebrates history, legacy with Family fun, friendly competition
- November 14, 2019Tips for a safe and successful household goods shipping experience
- November 8, 2019Columbus schools receive $415k DoD, STEM grant due to Benning Families
- November 7, 2019NY National Guard mounts week long response to Herkimer County flooding
- November 7, 2019New battery could provide substantial power to Soldiers without risk of fire
- November 5, 2019NY National Guard responds to major flooding, wind damage in Mohawk Valley