Unit representatives learn about suicide intervention
By Bernie McGrenahan meets fans of his program, "Happy Hour: Comedy with a Message." After the show, attendees were invited to meet the stand-up comedian and look at photos of his family members, whom he talked about in a serious message and personal story oJune 5, 2014
Suicide Prevention Program Trainer Ben Bauman facilitates the Ask, Care, Escort -- Suicide Intervention training at Murr Community Center May 28. The purpose of ACE-SI training is to "train-the-trainer" so they can go back to their organizations or units and teach the suicide intervention course to small groups in order to give them the benefit of the training.
- December 17, 2018In a Pinch: Accident Prevention
- December 12, 2018YOUR ENVIRONMENT: Use precautions to prevent tick bites
- December 7, 2018Vaccination is the best defense against the "Flu"
- December 4, 2018Aviation, Missile Center expands upon Black Hawk aircrew trainer technology
- December 3, 2018Additional Duty Safety Officer Course brings added safety to equipment testing unit
- December 3, 2018National drunk and drugged driving prevention month
- November 30, 2018National 3D Prevention Month saves lives through education
- November 26, 2018Cigarette Smoking: The leading cause of preventable death in the U.S.
- November 21, 2018Clinical pharmacist provides valuable preventive care tips
- November 20, 2018Logistics achievement winners represent aviation
- November 8, 2018Contract opportunities attract small business representatives
- October 16, 2018Chicago Army Reserve command partners with community resources to prevent suicides