FORT A.P. HILL, Va. -- U.S. Marine helicopters and U.S. Air Force A-10 Thunderbolts will conduct day and night live-fire training here on May 8, 9, 12 and 13.
The A-10 Thunderbolts will fire 30 millimeter cannons and drop 25-pound practice bombs. The Marine helicopters will fire machine guns and aerial rockets. All live firing is expected to end by 9:30 p.m. each day.
- February 15, 2019Special Operations leaders testify before Senate on SOF global posture
- February 11, 2019Continuous improvement techniques for an APS bridging system
- February 6, 2019For Marine Corps Chef, Cooking is The Spice of Life
- February 5, 2019Operational test of commercial airmobile crane aims to improve Army battlefield aviation maintenance
- February 5, 2019Army aviation regiments test their mettle at Fort Bliss
- January 31, 2019CW5 Myke Lewis' Final Flight
- January 30, 2019Second deployment finds aviation Soldier with his mom in Afghanistan
- January 26, 2019From Stadium Lights to Saving Lives
- January 25, 2019From stadium lights to saving lives
- January 22, 2019CCAD inducts new helicopter model, begins modification on new cockpit