Virtual Career Library available to job seekers
By Barbara Martin, Fort Jackson Employment Readiness ProgramMay 1, 2014
FORT JACKSON, S.C. (May 1, 2014) -- The Fort Jackson Army Community Services Employment Readiness Program has joined the digital revolution with the addition of the Virtual Career Library to its full range of career guidance and employment services. This career information service is available at no cost to all military personnel, family members and DoD civilian employees.
The Virtual Career Library features a talking librarian avatar which guides site users through a digital library. The library includes career and education e-books, digital employment guides, hundreds of career expert videos, school and college finder, virtual career classroom, e-learning courses, virtual job data cards, employer news, and more.
Visitors can get help with exploring careers, job search guidance and education planning by logging on to the Virtual Career Library anytime, anywhere from any device.
To get started, visit the Employment Readiness Program website at http://fortjacksonmwr.com/acs_emp/index.html and click on the Virtual Career Library icon to register.
For more information about the Virtual Career Library or employment resources, call 751-4862.
- September 19, 2018U.S. Army Career Corner: An interview with Paul Maness, Army Reserve officer
- September 19, 2018Shaping TACOM's workforce with ILSC's Career Enhancement Day
- September 18, 2018Wiesbaden Library offers a window to many worlds
- September 14, 2018Fort Drum officials present virtual town hall on lead hazards
- September 14, 2018Command Sgt. Maj. Royal retires, Picatinny welcomes Command Sgt. Maj. Ford
- September 14, 2018Benelux Employment, Volunteer and Career Expo provides wealth of information to community members
- September 12, 2018Branch Week: Gathering information for right career choice
- September 7, 2018Career Soldier rejuvenates his career and life
- September 7, 2018Army Spouse finds career path through the Health Professions Scholarship Program
- September 5, 2018Army Reserve Director of Public Works Lauded for Career Achievements
- August 31, 20185 things to know about the Benelux Employment, Volunteer and Career Expo
- August 30, 2018Summit provides the foundation for civilian career management
- August 30, 2018Installation gives master hunter position a shot
- August 30, 2018Fort Jackson marks Women's Equality Day
- August 23, 2018Soldier reenlists at Warrior Transition Unit that helped save his career
- August 22, 2018Career advancement opportunities result of MRI