Virtual Career Library available to job seekers
By Barbara Martin, Fort Jackson Employment Readiness ProgramMay 1, 2014
FORT JACKSON, S.C. (May 1, 2014) -- The Fort Jackson Army Community Services Employment Readiness Program has joined the digital revolution with the addition of the Virtual Career Library to its full range of career guidance and employment services. This career information service is available at no cost to all military personnel, family members and DoD civilian employees.
The Virtual Career Library features a talking librarian avatar which guides site users through a digital library. The library includes career and education e-books, digital employment guides, hundreds of career expert videos, school and college finder, virtual career classroom, e-learning courses, virtual job data cards, employer news, and more.
Visitors can get help with exploring careers, job search guidance and education planning by logging on to the Virtual Career Library anytime, anywhere from any device.
To get started, visit the Employment Readiness Program website at http://fortjacksonmwr.com/acs_emp/index.html and click on the Virtual Career Library icon to register.
For more information about the Virtual Career Library or employment resources, call 751-4862.
- July 30, 2019Warrant Officer Career College welcomes new commandant
- July 29, 2019Deadline nears to register for VA employment training course
- July 29, 2019Army captains to take GRE to assess talent
- July 26, 2019Contracting workforce virtual training transforms into collaborative initiative
- July 26, 2019Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve bosslift during XCTC
- July 26, 2019Iowa Army National Guard physician devotes career to serving veterans, Soldiers
- July 26, 2019Career counselor reaches career milestone with induction into Sergeant Audie Murphy Club
- July 25, 2019Jackson events aims at spiritual fitness
- July 19, 2019You asked for it: Real ID and Fort Jackson
- July 15, 2019Research library set to close; looks to 'virtual' future
- July 15, 2019VA employment course starts in October
- July 11, 2019Fort Campbell's career center provides employment resources to spouses, transitioning Soldiers
- July 11, 2019Employment after federal service
- July 9, 2019Pioneering Army researcher earns Presidential Early Career award
- July 1, 2019Program improves career skills
- June 28, 2019Ten graduate from latest class of Army-to-civilian employment recruiting Career Skills Program