Virtual Career Library available to job seekers
By Barbara Martin, Fort Jackson Employment Readiness ProgramMay 1, 2014
FORT JACKSON, S.C. (May 1, 2014) -- The Fort Jackson Army Community Services Employment Readiness Program has joined the digital revolution with the addition of the Virtual Career Library to its full range of career guidance and employment services. This career information service is available at no cost to all military personnel, family members and DoD civilian employees.
The Virtual Career Library features a talking librarian avatar which guides site users through a digital library. The library includes career and education e-books, digital employment guides, hundreds of career expert videos, school and college finder, virtual career classroom, e-learning courses, virtual job data cards, employer news, and more.
Visitors can get help with exploring careers, job search guidance and education planning by logging on to the Virtual Career Library anytime, anywhere from any device.
To get started, visit the Employment Readiness Program website at http://fortjacksonmwr.com/acs_emp/index.html and click on the Virtual Career Library icon to register.
For more information about the Virtual Career Library or employment resources, call 751-4862.
- October 29, 2019The Right Talent, Right Now: AMC Celebrates National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- October 29, 2019Diversity, inclusion highlighted in SDDC National Disability Employment Awareness Month event
- October 29, 2019Modeling, simulation play critical role in multi-domain readiness
- October 29, 2019Jackson trainee maxes Army Combat Fitness Test
- October 29, 2019Clergy, volunteers honored during luncheon
- October 28, 2019Shedding light on acquisition helps cadets consider future career options
- October 28, 2019DOD's military spouse employment partnership reaches milestone
- October 23, 2019AMCOM Veteran Spotlight: From small town kid to Army officer to AMCOM-SAMD Civilian
- October 23, 2019Employers gain insight into Army career fields during Fort Drum tour
- October 22, 2019AMCOM Veteran Spotlight: Self-starter finds calling in the military
- October 22, 2019AMCOM Veteran Spotlight: Protocol Specialist cooked up a successful Army career
- October 22, 2019Why I Serve: Army Reserve Engineer making the most of her career
- October 22, 2019AMCOM Veteran Spotlight: AMCOM attorney, veteran focuses his career on service to country
- October 22, 2019National Disability Employment Awareness Month: Able, Talented, and Often Overlooked and Excluded
- October 21, 2019Tobyhanna named "Outstanding Employer Partner" by National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- October 18, 2019Drill sergeant transitions to carpenter, author